Oh Great more Death

"Wrong time." I said to Deaton.Well let's sum it up here. I came to visit Deaton only but he had company and that company is Derek, curly boy which I don't know his name, Stiles.. yet, and the one and only Scott Mccall.
" Who are you" Deaton asked. Wow did I really changed that much . Nah.
"Wow I'm hurt that Uncle D here does not remember little ol' Avalon." I pretend to be hurt.
" Avalon you're alive" he said.
" Yup, sup curly boy we meet again." I said.
" What's up with the nicknames?" Curly boy asked.
"Well I don't know your name so I give you nickname pup"
" My name is Issac." Dammit curly boy Isaac told me his name.
"So what you people doing here." I asked.
" We were trying to find the rest of Derek's pack." Scott finally talked.
" Oh you have more pups" I asked Derek.
" Why do you call my pack pup's?" He asked
" They are newbies, they don't know the world of the supernatural like I do." I stated simply.
" Can we get back to what we were doing" Stiles asked. Just when he said that. They started putting ice in a tub. Then it clicked.
" Getting into his memories." I said.
"Yes, how did you know that."
" Let's just say things that happens in Australia stays in Australia." I said.
" Wait you went to Australia." Stiles asked.
"Yes and more countries." I told him
" So this is supposed to help us find Boyd and Erica." Which I'm guessing are the rest of the pups when Isaac said that. They started putting ice in the tub Isaac looked so scared. It was hilarious. Then Stiles put on some gloves and it was even funnier. I had an amused look while the rest had the look 'are you crazy'.
"What?" Stiles asked clueless. Idiot.
"C'mon Stiles." Scott told him. Surprisingly he did not say anything to me yet. YAY!

So Isaac started getting in the tub.
"No else can speak but me or else it will confuse him alright." Deaton said.
"Isaac what do you see."
"I-I can't do that."
"Isaac this is only a memories, it's not real."
" I-I can't do that." Isaac stuttered. I put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down and it worked. Deaton gave me a grateful look.
" Okay what do you see?"
"I-I see walls, stone walls."
"Okay good good. Do you see a sign, can see something else." Deaton asked.
" They are here, they are coming for me." he started getting louder. But then something bad had to happen and that bad is.
"This is taking to long. Isaac where are you." Derek said yelled at Isaac. Seriously this dude can't control his temper.
" They are here, they know." Isaac said. Then there was yelling then Isaac woke but not before saying 'Erica is dead.' Wow everything just got interesting. Next thing you know he is holding me close almost cuddling with me. Oh well.
" I found out where they are, at Beacon Hills Memorial Bank."

A couple minutes later....
" Why is everything so quiet?" Isaac asked.
" Do you not remember what you said before you 'woke up'?" Scott asked. Isaac shook his head no.
" You said that Erica is dead." Stiles said.
"No, she is not dead. She can't be." Derek said, he is in denial.
" Well, then glad to see everything is back to normal. So I can go now." I was so close to escaping until..
"Avalon you are helping us and there is no way out of this. Especially since you know that bank more than all of us." Derek said smirking. Jerk.
"Fine since I know the bank like it is my home i'll help but if I run into Deuc I will hurt you. Kay?" I said.
" Alright."
____________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: So next chapter I'll probably post the same thing but maybe in Scott's POV. I'm not sure, tell me what if I should put this in Scott POV about the same thing on the next chapter but more about being in Deaton's office.