Pancakes

"What's the matter Ally? Are you okay?" Someone asks me.

I sniff and nod my head.

"Are you crying? What did Suga do? That boy I swear..making a pretty girl cry."

I look up to see Jin looking at me with concern.

"I'm fine." I say and force a slight smile.

"It doesn't look like you're fine. Come on, let's make some breakfast for everyone! Will that make you feel better?" He asks smiling.

I nod truly smiling now.

He grabs my hand and leads me down the hallway.

I tense up.

Jin isn't my bias but he is still the most handsome kpop idol ever known to me...and he's holding my hand.

Inside I'm having a party. I need to keep my cool though. They probably wouldn't want to live with a fangirl. I will just keep it all inside...this is not the first time I've had to keep everything inside.

I can feel my smile fall as I remember the times in my young teenage years.

"Aish, you're not smiling. Hmm...I know! Why don't you pick what to have for breakfast. I will probably be able to make it." Jin smiles at me and cocks his head to the side.

If I did that my fringe would be all over my face.

I nod and think. What do I fancy eating? I know!

"Can we make pancakes?" I ask eagerly.

Jin seems to be surprised.

"You don't want to make something more complex?" He asks.

"No, pancakes are fine." I smile.

He smiles back at me but there is something in his eyes...why do his eyes look sad?

I push that thought at the back of my head.

I don't need to worry about that now.

"Do you know how to make pancakes?" Jin asks opening a cabinet and getting two pans out.

"Yep, you?" I shuffle on my feet.

"Of course. Pancakes are probably the most easiest dish to make. Well, if you even count it as a dish." He chuckles.

Wow. It's so deep.

"So, what ingredients do we need?" He asks cracking his knuckles.

"I thought you knew how to make pancakes?" I ask laughing.

"I-I do..it's just that..umm." He stutters.

I guess I'm not the only stutterer.

"It's okay! We need olive oil, eggs, flour and milk." I say to him.

"We have all of those!" He says placing a chefs hat on his head.

I choke on my own spit from trying not to laugh.

He looks at me confused.

"Are you okay?" He asks patting my back as I'm choking.

I begin to laugh again.

"I'm fine." I say as I wipe tears from my eyes.

He looks so funny in a chefs hat.

When and where did he even get that?

I watch him rummage through cupboards and drawers getting this and that.

I stand awkwardly at the side not being any help as I don't know where anything is.

"Milk, flour, eggs and oil! Done!" He exclaims and puts them all on the table.

I don't think I have smiled so much in one morning.

"You should start your own cooking show." I say jokingly.

His eyebrows raise.

"That has given me a great idea! Thanks Ally!" He says as he ruffles my hair and walks out of the kitchen.

I only meant it as a joke...

He walks in with a silver laptop.

"We can video this live on the V app, but only if you're okay with being on it. I mean, you might get some hate." He says placing the laptop on the countertop.

"No, it's okay. I also have fans so I know how to deal with hate." I say.

"Oh really? Are you a singer?" He asks looking at me with eagerness.

"Not really but I do song covers sometimes. I'm a YouTuber." I say.

"Really? How many subscribers?"

"I hit the 6 million a few days ago." I say proudly.

His eyes widen and his jaw drops.

"Woah." He says.

I laugh.

I click my fingers in front of his face to snap him out of his daze.

"If we don't start cooking the others will wake up before we can make them!" I say and wrap my hair in a bun.

"You're right! Let's start!" Jin says holding a whisk in the air.

I chuckle at his silliness.

"You look even more pretty with your hair up, you can see your face more." He smiles.

"Ya!" I blush. "You better stop or you might become my bias wrecker!"

Did Jin just...smirk?

"Is that a challenge?" He asks still smirking.

"What? No! I didn't even-"

"Hush." He whispers placing his finger on my lips. "Challenge accepted."

So I made an extra long chapter for you all! It's spring break so I'm probably going to be updating every night give or take.

Also who has seen Ambers new song??? I bought it as soon as it came out ;) I love that it's in English and its also such an emotional song! And then there is Got7 Fly and BTS Run Jap ver. I think Got7 are doing a conspiracy thing like BTS is doing where all the songs link together. I think Jin is dead and everyone else is alive. What about you guys?