Please Forgive Me

I bite my lip in irritation as I read a book about learning Japanese. Why is it so damn difficult? I don't remember Korean being this hard.

Someone snatches the book off me.

"Hey!-"

"Ally, why didn't you reply to any of my snapchats? Are you ignoring me? What did I do? I'm sorry!" My friend Morgan says.

"I was just busy, with...something." I tell her.

Well it's not a lie.

"Omo! Do you have a boyfriend?! I thought you said you were forever dedicated to anime characters?!" She says a bit too loudly.

A few heads look at me in confusion.

"Hehe..sorry." I bow.

"So do you?" She asks.

"Kind of." I sigh.

I mean, I know Suga and I are dating but...I don't know, we are going to break up in a few days anyway.

"What do you mean 'kind of'?" She asks her eyebrows furrowed.

"N-nothing, yeah, I have a boyfriend but please don't tell anyone." I plead.

"Who would I tell? We have no friends." I laugh at her statement.

"I guess so." We both laugh which gets us a stern look from the Librarian.

"Let's go before she kills us with her eyes." She grabs me, leaving my book on the table, and drags me out of the room fast.

~

"Ugh. When will the next season of Attack On Titan come out? They have postponed it for the third time now!" Morgan rants at me.

I nod my head in agreement.

"Oh and we should go on a Pokemon Go adventure this weekend where we walk for hours to try and find as many as we can." She munches on her tuna sandwich while looking me straight in the eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask, kind of creeped out by her sudden eye contact.

"Ally, are you ill?" She asks.

"No?" I answer, to be honest I feel fine..physically.

"Then why aren't you eating? We both know you are always hungry and ready to eat. Also you're not fangirling with me. You are usually more hyped up than I am with these things."

She's right. What is wrong with me today?

She grins at me.

"Are you daydreaming about your boyfriend?"

I lightly push her away and smile.

"Ya! Just because you're single!"

"I'm not single! I'm married to Taehyung!"

I laugh.

Wait, am I being a bad person for not telling her I'm living with BTS? She loves V as much as I love Suga. If she hid the fact that she was living with BTS and didn't tell me I would be seriously hurt. I don't want to hurt her.