The X

Ally's POV

"I still can't believe that Kim Taehyung touched me! He did skinship with me! He held my hand! I'm going to die from happiness! Eeeeeee!" I watch my friend fangirl opposite me.

"Hmm." I reply.

She stops fangirling and looks at me weirdly.

"What's wrong?" She asks worriedly.

"Nothing." I say forcing a smile.

"The last time you said that I found you in a bathroom with-"

"Yes, yes I know." I cut her off.

I'd rather not be reminded.

"But seriously, nothing's wrong?" Somehow her eyes have become bigger as she pouts.

"I promise you nothing is wrong." I lie.

She seems satisfied with my answer and goes back to ranting about what Taehyungs hand felt.

Is nothing wrong? I kissed Suga, I should be fangirling too but I can't get this itchy feeling off. He was rather scary in the recording studio. For a split second I thought he was going to hit me. I heard what Jungkook and Jimin were saying about Suga punching holes into the wall. Why did he do that? Did I do something wrong? Will he replace the wall with me someday?

Is time repeating itself? I can't go through it again.

No. He wouldn't hurt me. He wouldn't. I'm sure he wouldn't, would he?

I'm not scared of him am I? There is nothing to be afraid of Ally, you're just being paranoid.

He has always been protective and has wild mood swings but that's just Suga. His mood swings are funny and his protectiveness makes me feel loved.

But..

The last time I dated, it wasn't good. I thought it would forever scar me from dating anyone else. My ex, Minho, was the schools heartthrob back in high school and he picked me to be his girlfriend. Me! The foreign nerd who understood little Korean!

We went on dates where he was a gentleman and was always so caring and kind to me. I was in love, I thought he was too. The first time it happened was when I helped a boy pick up his books that he dropped on the floor, Minho invited me over to his house. He hit me. And hit me. And hit me.

I remember looking in the mirror and crying at the black bruises that covered my face. It seemed like everyone had a slight suspicion of what happened but shrugged it off, Minho wouldn't hurt a fly.

With no one to turn to as my family were gone and Morgan was in a different school for that year I was again and again persuaded with his apologies to go back to him.

The first couple of times he would usually hit me in the face, which I'd do my best to cover up, and apologise after I started to cry. Then he used to get really angry at me for no reason and hit me where it's not visible for anyone to see. He wouldn't apologies, just tell me that it was my fault.

It wasn't until my teacher handed me my homework unexpectedly and I cowered and cried out for him to stop. My teacher told me to take down my hood and to take my glasses off. I remember everyone gasping and gaping at me. Bruises. Cuts. Scars.

All I ever wanted was someone to notice. To give me enough strength to leave him for good. To make me realise I wasn't worthless and unwanted and that I deserved better. The only person who did that was Morgan.

I never heard of Minho again. Everyone at school pretended he didn't exist and that no one ever beat me. He never got charged. "Lack of evidence." Said the Judge. It was actually the lack of money I had and the amount Minhos parents had to bribe the Judge.

That is why I flinch at the slightest thing, why I'm scared of almost everything and why I'm now afraid of Suga.

~Sorry for the lame update but I want to get a point across. If you know someone or you are in this type of relationship you need to tell someone and go to the police. It will be hard, it will be painful but it will be worth it. Abuse isn't a characteristic and needs to be stopped. I'm sorry if I scared any of you, I know this is an etchy topic to come across~