Smile

What have I got myself into? Half of me is fangirling and the other is confused. Don't get me wrong, I have always fantasised about being Suga's girlfriend and I'm over the moon. It's just that I still can't believe it. One minute I'm having a slight mental breakdown thinking about talking to my bias and now I'm siting next to him in a taxi now being his girlfriend. It's too cliche.

I look over to Suga. How can one person be so cute and sexy looking at the same time? It should be illegal to look so handsome without trying. I bet his jawline could cut paper. It's cutting my heart.

He catches me staring.

Shit.

I can feel my cheeks heat up.

He smirks.

Damn him.

"You can look at me all day as long as I get to look at you too." He grins.

"Ya!" I playfully hit his shoulder. "Stop being so cheesy!"

He smiles. His dimples go right up underneath his eyelids. It's not sexy or cute but I have fallen in love with it.

His smile fades.

"Sorry. I know my smile isn't that...cute." He says scratching his neck.

He must have caught me staring.

"I love it." The words come tumbling out of my mouth before I can stop myself.

"What?" He grins.

"I didn't say anything!" I yell.

He smiles again and I melt.

I don't think my heart can handle much more.

"Can't I see your smile?" He cocks his head.

Ohmygodwhyishesocute.

"No. No. No. No. No." I shake my head.

I am really self-conscious and insecure when it comes to my smile. I really hate it.

"Please let me see it." He begs.

"No." I say folding my arms.

"Pretty please." He says and does aeygo.

He rolls his hands tightly and puts them beside his soft cheeks and pouts.

Min Yoongi what are you doing to me?

"No, I can't, it's really ug-"

"Shhhh. I bet it's amazing and beautiful and sexy and-"

"Okay, okay.....you're going to go blind though" I give up.

"Ally." He says sternly.

I didn't know his voice was that deep.

I take a deep breath. And smile.

He seems to be in shock. I knew my smile was ugly! Why did I embarrass myself in front of my bias? Pabo! Pabo!

"Right here and now I promise to make this girl smile as much as possible because that smile is now the most precious thing in the entire universe." He mumbles but I can still catch his words.

I blush harder.

Did he just?

He points his smallest finger towards me.

"Huh? What?" I ask confused.

"Piggy promise." I sigh and wrap my little finger around his.

His hands are so big compared to mine.

"I promise this week will be your happiest." He goofily smiles.