Guilt

A/N
First of all what the actual fuck is this picture. Okay that was it, enjoy the chapter!

"Are you sure you're alright?" Jin asks me for the tenth time.

"I'm fine, trust me." I smile at him.

We walk into the elevator and he presses the button.

I suddenly blush from thinking of the last time I was in here.

I hear Jin chuckle.

"You don't have to be shy just because we're both alone in an elevator."

All I can do is smile guiltily. I wasn't thinking of you, Jin, sorry.

I don't know why but that's all I've felt since the hospital. Guilt. Jin has been so kind and caring but my mind always wonders to Suga. What is wrong with me?

I move from one foot to the other out of awkwardness. None of us break the silence that envelopes us both.

Ding dong.

We're here.

I get knocked back and feel strong arms wrap around my back bringing me into a hug. I feel someone breathing heavily on my neck.

"God, Ally, as soon as Jin called I've been worried sick! Please don't ever do that again." I hear Sugas familiar voice mumble into my hair.

I wrap my arms around him and gently pat his back.

Wait, Jin called him?

I look around the elevator to find out that it's only Suga and I.

Now I feel even more guilty.

I didn't even say thank you...or sorry.

"Come on, let's go and get you warmed up." Suga says slowly unwrapping his arms and bringing himself eye level with me.

"Okay." I say and let him take my hand and walk to the dorms.

~

"Are you ready?" Suga asks leaning on the doorway.

"I think so and where are we going?" I ask him again.

"You'll see when we get there." Damn, the same reply.

"But-"

"No buts." Suga cuts me off and grins. "It's a surprise."

He made sure I was warm enough and had plenty of layers before we finally got into the car.

I look out of the window. It's pretty dark, well it is 9pm.

I turn to watch Suga to find him already watching me with a small smile on his face.

I smile at the sight of his. Who wouldn't?

"Let's go." He says and starts backing of the driveway.

Through the whole car journey we sang Kpop songs, to Touch My Body to Queen, we sang them all. It was mainly Suga singing and me laughing until I couldn't breathe from his singing. He has amazing rapping skills but I wouldn't say the same to his singing.

When he parked the car I was wiping tears as Suga singing Eyes, Nose, Lips just made me laugh that much.

~

"Oh, so you're going to murder me?" I ask looking at the barbed wire fence and the forest behind it.

"Yep." He replies.

"Okay."  I shrug my shoulders.

"We need a way into the forest..." Suga mumbles to himself scratching his head.

I furrow my eyebrows.

It's not that hard to know how to get into the forest.

While Suga is walking around in a circle in deep thought I decide to climb the fence. It's not that high, maybe 5m? I was a pretty good tree climber when I was a kid, I'm sure a fence will be easy to climb.

I'm already on top of the fence when Suga realises I'm nowhere to be found.

"Ally? Ally! Please, it's not funny, where are you?" Suga pleads running around.

"I'm up here!" I shout at him.

He looks up and it looks like he's about to faint.

"Ally, get down now." Suga growls pointing at the floor.

"Okay." I say and start to climb back down..on the other side.

"Wait, no, not that way!" I hear Suga have a voice crack which makes me burst out into laughter.

That was adorable.

I jump down the remainder of the fence and land.

Suga runs up to the fence and looks at me dead in the eyes.

"What am I going to do with you?" He sighs resting his head on the fence closing his eyes.

"Ha! You're going to have to catch me first!" I giggle sticking my tongue out.

"Is that a challenge?" He asks smirking.

"Wait, no-"

"Challenge accepted."

I watch in awe as the guy that spends his days off on the couch sleeping climb up the fence like a god damn monkey.

"The fu-" I gasp.

He is already on the top of the fence. He waves down at me.

"Aren't you going to run?" He smirks.