The Sun and Moon

"I can't wait to go to South Korea, what about you Ally?" My Mum asks turning around in her seat to look at me.

"I don't know." I sigh putting my earphones in.

"Does that have to be your answer to everything?" She asks.

I ignore her and carry on listening to Shinee.

"Ally your mother is talking to you." My Dad says in a stern voice from the wheel.

"Like I care." I snap back, annoyed that they keep interrupting my kpop.

"Ally! Right that's it! Give me it here!" My Dad shouts and turns back to try and snatch my phone.

"Get off! It's my phone! I hate you!" I scream as I try to pull my phone out of his grasp.

"Josh, look out!" I hear my Mum scream.

I sit up panting drenched in sweat or tears, I'm not entirely sure.

I look around the room to see that Suga isn't here.

I quickly get out of bed and speed walk out of the room.

All I can hear are screams. The taste of blood. The smell of gasoline.

I hit something and nearly fall over.

"Hey- oh hey Ally. What are you doing up its only 6am?" Jin asks putting his hands on my shoulder.

I look up at him to see he has blonde hair. Wow. He looks...amazing.

My head starts to fill with screams.

I put my hands against my head and cry.

I never cry in front of people.

I feel him pull me into a hug.

I start to sob into his shirt.

Will I always have the same nightmare?

Suga's POV

My hands clench up into fists.

How dare he.

Before I brought her here I told every one of them to not go anywhere near her.

Jin is much more attractive than me. Now with his blonde hair he can get any girl. Please, Ally, don't love him.

~

The Manager picked us up to go to a photo shoot for the concept pictures.

He seems cool with me dating Ally.

I made sure I sat next to her and Jin wasn't anywhere near her in the car.

She seems oblivious to my sudden clingyness.

Was I always clingy?

Through the whole model shoot I was next to her unless they had to take a photo of me, even then I kept and eye on her.

Jin tried multiple times to talk to her but as soon as he saw me he'd back off.