When the Lights Go Out

Hello there readers! So uh, I was gonna think of a better plot for my next oneshot, but you know, sometimes I just want them to make out. So that's what I wrote today, petty much. It's set in season 5 and I believe I have made them canon, which they will truly be, one day, hopefully. SOON.

*************************************************************************************************

Dean was lying on Bobby's couch, almost fast asleep, when he heard a faint rustle. He clawed his way back to full consciousness and opened his eyes to peer through the dark. The sound was coming from the kitchen and Dean slowly reached for his gun, keeping his eyes on the outline of the figure standing at the counter. His eyes adjusted to the dark and he realized the figure was wearing a familiar trench coat. He sighed and put his gun away, getting up and making his way to the kitchen.

"I was just about to shoot you in the face."

"I know," the angel replied.

Dean switched on the light, "Right. And you didn't think to let me know it was you?"

"I had faith that you would come to that realization yourself."

He was pouring himself some alcohol and Dean could tell he wasn't in a great mood.

Dean walked up close to him, keeping his voice down so as not to wake Sam or Bobby, "I guess the search for God isn't going too well."

Castiel downed his glass and braced his hands on the counter, staring daggers down at it.

"I'll take that as a no," Dean mumbled.

Castiel sighed heavily and closed his eyes, "I look everywhere, all over the world, dozens of countries in a day and-"

Castiel cut himself off, poured another glass, and chugged it down, "I find nothing."

Dean nodded to himself, then reached up to gently wrap his hand around Cas's neck and pull him closer, "You need a break."

Castiel gave him a small smile and looked down, "I don't know if it would be-"

Dean shut him up by quietly pressing his mouth to Cas's, putting an arm around his waist and pulling him closer. They parted and rested their foreheads against each other's. Castiel sighed into his mouth, "-wise."

"Like I said, you need a break."

He kissed Cas again, turning him around and pinning him against the fridge. Castiel gave in, running his hands along Dean's arms. Dean slipped his hands beneath the tan trench coat and slowly shoved it off. He did the same to Cas's suit jacket and began to pull off his tie. He broke away from Cas's mouth, and kissed his way down the angel's throat, undoing the buttons of his shirt and pulling it off as he traveled down.

"I should-I should go," Castiel muttered, shakily.

Dean stopped and brought his head back up to look him in the eyes, "Don't."

Castiel continued to stare at him, breathing unevenly and Dean rubbed the back of his neck, deciding to speak up again, "I haven't seen you in awhile Cas. Been a hard couple of months. For the both of us."

Again, Dean was under that relentless stare. He stared back in annoyance, waiting for the clueless angel to get a clue.

"You missed me."

Dean huffed, "That's not what I said."

"Not in those exact words."

"Cas....."

"I missed you too."

Dean sighed and nodded, "Then why are you just standing there staring at me?"