My Boyfriend Dean

HELLO THERE MY READERS! It's been a goddamn long time since I've posted anything or even been on the site, I know (but I've been reading the comments and gosh you guys kill me - in a good way). I've had a pretty messy and stressful year with a great ton of anxiety to slow me down but, I'm trying to get better and get back to where I was before. So, my apologies for the lack of updates and I hope you guys enjoy this one. I'm wayyy rusty right now so I'll try. Might post another one tonight because I'm motivated. :) I AM STILL GIGANTOR.

______________________________________________________________________

He didn't really think anything of it at first. Cas was just learning more about technology so he let it be, and let the ex-angel explore it. As long as Cas knew that the pictures he takes on his phone need to stay on his phone, and his phone only, Dean was good. He could take all the photos he wanted. And okay, Dean kind of enjoyed it because it's not like he had that many photos to break out and look at when he felt like it. At least now he knew where to go if he felt like reminiscing.

He didn't really realize that his conditions hadn't been that clear.

_____

Castiel waited, laying on his stomach as he watched Dean sleep, smoothing out his shirt gently so he wouldn't wake. Soon the alarm would ring and Dean would push himself up to go get some breakfast on the table, but Castiel liked to watch the way Dean's eyes always lit up when the first thing he saw in the morning was him. The way he'd pull Cas in for a kiss almost right away, half missing his lips because he was still groggy. It was-

"Still watching me like some kind of-" Dean stopped, a huge yawn coming out of his mouth.

Castiel looked up from Dean's shirt and smiled, before placing a kiss on his cheek, "Take a selfie with me."

Dean coughed, sitting up a bit, "God Cas, don't you think it's kind of early for a selfie?"

"Never."

Dean slowly looked from the bed to Cas, giving him a tiny glare before sighing and leaning into him, "Fine."

Castiel huffed a laugh and turned to grab his phone from the bedside table. He knew Dean secretly loved it. He held the camera up in front of them and revelled in how Dean decided to lean close into him, with his head against Cas's. Castiel did his usual pose of looking neutral, though he tried to smile. He was still learning how to pose.

He took the picture and Dean quickly kissed him on the temple and crawled his way out of bed, "Gotta pee," he mumbled.

Castiel watched him go, then he looked at the picture, admired it, and made his way onto Instagram.

"Just woke up with Dean," he said as he typed, before posting the photo. He smiled. Hopefully his followers liked his first post of the morning.

___________

After lunchtime Castiel almost forgot to make his next post, he was so busy staring at Dean. He was washing the Impala, his dark green t-shirt stuck to his skin from the sweat dripping off of his body. He quickly ran a hand through his wet hair, taking a breather before continuing to hose down the car.

Castiel, watching quietly from a distance, quickly took out his phone to get to Instagram. By the time he looked up Dean was shedding his shirt and Cas almost dropped the phone in surprise. Dean turned to sneak a look at him and gave a wink, before turning back around again. Castiel felt his skin heating up but quickly went back to the task at hand, getting great photos of Dean washing the Impala.

Then he stood and admired the scene before him without the lens.

A couple minutes later Sam poked his head out of the bunker door behind Castiel, "Really dude?" he said, looking down at his phone, "Washing the baby with Dean."

Castiel shrugged, "I was documenting the moment."

Sam laughed, "I can't wait 'til he finds out about this."

______

It was starting to weigh on him. He was gaining more and more followers and getting more and more attention, but he found that he was just simply worried about how Dean would react. He was starting to feel like maybe he shouldn't have shared all of these intimate photos of Dean. After all, Dean wasn't really a big fan of that. He stared down at his coffee, frowning into the steaming cup. Maybe he should stop.

He tugged Dean's robe closer around his body and crossed his arms, just as Dean walked into the kitchen, looking pretty happy. Running a hand through Cas's hair as he walked by, Dean made his way over to the counter to get some coffee, "How come you woke up so early today? You good?"

Castiel watched the sliver of skin that poked out as Dean reached up for a mug from the cupboard. Acting almost on autopilot he grabbed his phone and took a picture of Dean from behind.

Okay so, maybe he couldn't stop yet.

"Dude. Really? Again?" Dean groaned.

Castiel smiled a bit. One more week. Then he'd tell Dean.

_____

He went crazy with his last week of documenting Dean for Instagram, and Dean was definitely starting to notice it. He took pictures of Dean reading, Dean drinking, Dean brushing his teeth, reading the newspaper, singing for Cas in the shower (that one was hard), Dean cooking, joking around with Sam, cleaning, sleeping. He was getting pretty creative shots too. Dean's boot right at the camera with Dean making a silly face above it, Dean's eyes through the rear-view mirror of the Impala...

But surprisingly, Dean let him have his fun with it, and even started making different faces and posing for Cas, and suddenly at the end of the week Castiel found himself just yearning to keep his favourite hobby going. As he slipped into bed beside Dean, who turned and pushed into his side, throwing an arm around his waist, he tried to gain the confidence to tell Dean, taking a deep breath and bracing himself.

But he couldn't. As much as Dean was loving the photos, he would probably be livid about so many strangers seeing them everyday. He'd probably go into a rage.

"You okay babe?" Dean mumbled into his shoulder.

"I..." he started, then shook his head, "I'm just...tense from the ghouls we killed tonight."

Dean nodded, "Same here...you know," he started, sitting up to lean over Castiel with a smirk, "If you need to burn off some extra adrenalin..."

He was kissing Cas before Cas could even take in his words and suddenly the fallen angel was distracted all over again.

_____

Castiel woke up in the morning to an empty bed and the sound of his phone vibrating nonstop. Groaning, he reached farther across the bed, hoping he'd find Dean. His head shot up when he didn't and he slowly turned his attention to his phone, seeing that he'd in fact slept in today. Dean was probably already eating in the kitchen with Sam.

Castiel was about to get up when he realized how many notifications he had. Eyebrows bunching in confusion he checked his Instagram to find that everyone was liking his new posts.

Wait, his new posts?

The first one was a selfie of Dean looking quite enraged with a sleeping Castiel snoring on his shoulder. The caption read, "3am. Wondering if I should kill him for doing this."

The second one was a picture of Castiel drooling with the caption, "Starting to read his captions. God, he's cheesy."

The third one was a picture of Dean frowning at the camera. The caption read, "Just read all of his captions. Can't kill him now."

Castiel couldn't help but smile.

The last one was another selfie of Dean smirking at Cas's sleeping face, with the caption, "He isn't getting sex for a long time though."

Castiel frowned.

".....Dean!"