Chapter 8-Sick and Surprised

*Cleo's POV*

No, not again.

I was home sick from work today because I could not stop throwing up.

I got up and rushed to the bathroom and came out a few minutes later brushing my teeth again. I looked over at my phone and within that five minutes Kellin sent me three messages asking if I was ok, like he did twenty minutes ago. I typed back that I was fine and sat on the couch. What could have made me so sick? Maybe it was that Chinese place we went to eat at last night... I sighed leaning back, then something hit me. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom again looking through the back of the closet. I pulled out the box and looked at it. A pregnancy test. I bit my lip. Okay I'll just try it. It's probably nothing. Just a stomach ache that I was worried about for no reason.

So I tried it and I hated what it said. A little plus sign. Oh god no please, I'm too young. I ran my hands through my hair angrily. I'm so stupid, so, so stupid. But that happened weeks ago! My brother was going to kill me. But worse, what will Kellin do? No he wouldn't just leave me. I needed to talk to Ann, an get her home right now. I picked up my phone and dialed her number.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey um I have a problem." I said.

"God, did you puke somewhere other than the toilet and your too weak stomach can't handle." She said.

"Wow your just all sorts of mean." I joked.

"So what's up? You sound scared." She said.

"I need you here now, I need to tell you something. So here, now!" I said.

"Alright, alright. Let me finish shopping and I'll be over." She said.

"Don't forget frozen pizza!' I added then the line went dead. Now that bothered me.

Twenty minutes later Ann brought the groceries in and then she at down next to me.

"So what did you want to tell me?"

"I think I'm pregnant." I blurted out. She stared at me with wide eyes.

"Why do you think that?"

"There was a test in there I guess Ally left so I used it, because why else would I be throwing up? And it said positive." I slurred my words because of how nervous I was. She put her hand on my shoulder.

"So what if you are that's great!" She said happily.

"Yeah but Kellin and I have only been technically dating for like two months. What if he doesn't want me now?" I said covering my face.

"Actually you've been dating for six months. You two stayed together through him touring! That doesn't normally work out. But it did." She smiled lightly. "He's head over heels for you, I doubt he'd leave you." She said reassuringly. I smiled hopefully.

"Can a doctor find out for sure if I'm pregnant?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll take you. Get changed." She said. I threw on some sweatpants and and a t-shirt. We got in her car and drove to the doctors.

We sat in the waiting room for a few minutes then they called me in. Ann came also because I was horrified of doctors I don't care how old I get I will still be horrified.

They ran some tests and I was sitting on the little table bed thing swinging my legs. The doctor came in and she set down a clip bored. I looked at her a little scared.

"You can calm down." She laughed. I let out a small laugh.

"So?" I asked. Why was I scared?

"Your pregnant."

I sat in the car with my headphones on staring at the clouds.

"So how are you going to tell him? And your brother?" Ann broke the silence. I removed a headphone and sighed.

"I'm scared, what if he leaves?" I said.

"He won't, an if he does, than it wasn't meant to be." She shrugged. Great that made me feel better. I bit my lip an closed my eyes leaning my head against the window.

"Don't worry it'll be ok." She said. We pulled into the drive way and I saw Kel's car. Vic was out on the front steps looking at his phone.

"Oh by the way I told Vic." She said jumping out of the car. I sighed and got out.

"Congrats Kiddo." Vic said pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks, where's Kel?" I asked.

"Inside." He said.

"I don't know how to tell him." I said.

"Just tell him. Or I will." Ann said crossing her arms.

"Fine." I opened the door.

"Kel!" I yelled into the house. He came out from the kitchen and hugged me.

"Feeling better?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Good because I want to take you somewhere special for your birthday tomorrow." He said kissing my forehead. I just remembered its my twenty first birthday tomorrow. I smile at him.

"Really? Thanks!" I cleared my throat. "So I need to tell you something." I said. That was Vic and Ann's cue to leave. They went into the kitchen.

"What's up babe?" He said. I pulled him over to the couch.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"Of corse, more than anything. Do you love me?" He said.

"I love you more than anything too. But say I was pregnant? What would you do?" I asked stumbling over my words.

"Be the happiest guy in the world, and the luckiest." He smiled at me.

"Ok then I'm pregnant." I said quickly.

"Really?" He said excitedly. I nodded. He hugged me tightly.

"We are going to have the best family ever." He said. I laughed and buried my face in his shoulder.

_______________________

This took three days and I'm not happy with it. It's more of like a filler for now. Sorry guys.

This is the outcome of writers block...

-DragonGirl54