Chapter 16-Feelings

A/N So guys this book has at least 3-4 Chaps left. I know it's sad to see it coming to an end but these will be reletivly long and emotional chapters

Hahaha

Sorry #notreally

But listen here,
*whisper tone*
There will be a second...
_______________________

*Cleo's POV*

We had been on tour for at least four months now and the guilt is killing me. Really. Like even four moths later. I take things very heavily. I can't even look at Andy or Gerard with out feeling my stomach tightening. Tony is okay, but he doesn't really hang around me much anymore. And it's extra hard because, we share a bus with MCR.
So one night, while crammed in the small bunk with Kellin, not that I minded, I woke up and smacked my head off the top of it for the hundredth time. I growled to my self, and hopped out quietly, not trying to wake the others. I headed for the kitchen part towards the back of the bus. I pressed the Keurig coffee button I waited while looking down at my phone. I heard foot steps behind me and I whipped around.
"Oh sorry, didn't mean to scare you." Gerard said with a weak smile.
"No it's fine I just thought I was the only one awake." I said turning back over to the coffee maker. He let out a small laugh and stood beside me getting a plastic cup and filling it with water. we stood in silence as I waited for my coffee.
"So..." he said trying to start a conversation. I wanted him to say something. Wait what? No I don't! What am I thinking! Maybe the guilt is turning me crazy.
"So..." I said back to him. I could tell he felt awkward also.
"What's up?" he asked. I laughed a little.
"Ah nothing much, just kinda trapped on a bus with like ten guys. How about you?" I said looking over at him.
"Nothing much just enjoying a fabulous cup of bus water." he said with a straight face then we both started to laugh.
He smiled at me again. I returned the smile and focused on making my coffee. No, this can't be happening. Nope. I glanced over to the bunks where Kellin was. I loved Kellin. I glanced at Gerard who was sitting at the small table looking at his phone, I felt something when I looked at him also though. What is this? I braced myself and sat across from him. I looked down at my phone and I noticed Gerard was looking at me. I locked my eyes with his. He looked away, cleared his throat, and shuffled in his seat putting his glance back on his phone.
I finished my coffee and looked at the time, it was around three.
"Hey, I'm going back to bed I'll see you in the morning." I said.
"Alright, good night." he said with that same smile.
"Night." I walked back to the bunk and curled up to Kel. I loved Kellin. I LOVED KELLIN. I told myself.

I woke up to Kellin kissing my cheek.
"Morning princess!" he said.
"Morning Kel." I said putting my head back underneath the blankets. He ripped them off of me and jumped out of the bunk. I rolled my eyes and lazily followed him grabbing his hand.
"Star bucks trip anyone coming?" Frank yelled from the front of the bus.
"ME IM COMING!" I yelled back. I let go of Kel's hand and told him I'd grab his drink. I followed Frank and saw Gerard out there also. Oh no. I sighed lightly and the three of us walked down the road to the Star Bucks. I didn't even know what town we were in, but it had a Starbucks so I didn't care. We were silent on the entire walk, buy I would see Gerard look at me once in a while. We stood in line waiting to get our coffee.
I got a text from Kellin.

K: I'm going to a party with the boys, so I'll see you tonight or tomorrow love you!

C:Alright love you too!

We got our drinks and walked back.

The others soon got bored and went somewhere so I thought I was alone. I put my phone in the Ihome and started dancing around and singing.
"ID CHIME IN WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE GODDAMN DOOR!" I sand loudly.
''IT'S MUCH BETTER TO FACE THESE KINDS OF THINGS WITH A SENSE OF POISE AND RATIONALITY!" I heard from behind me. I jumped and spun around.
"Goddammit Gerard! You keep scaring me!" I said punching him in the arm. He laughed.
"You have an amazing voice." he said turning down the volume.
"I wasn't trying but thanks. Your not bad yourself," I joked.
"Well I would hope considering I'm in a band." he said.
"Your in a band?!" I gasped sarcastically.
"Yes, I am! So exciting right?!" he said getting all excited. I laughed.
"Totally!" I said. Stop it Cleo, stop it. I walked into the kitchen part and sipped at my frappé. Gerard followed me taking a drink from his coffee.
"Really you should start a band." he said raising an eyebrow at me.
"Oh no, I don't do stages." I said shaking my hands. A song came on my IPod an it was a slow song that I use to dance too. I walked back into the gaming room. Thinking I wasn't being followed I started dancing, I used to love dancing at slow songs, but I haven't in a while. Gerard came from no where and watched letting our a small laugh. I pushed him and we laughed.
"May I have this dance?" He said. I nodded. Goddammit why did I. He took my hand and spun me around. We laughed. The song stopped and we were close to each other. Like our faces were inches apart. And there I go being stupid leaning into him. God dammit I pulled away, awkwardly stood there, then left the bus. I knew he was following me.
I looked for PTV's bus. I couldn't find it. I turned and faced him.
"Can I tell you something?" he asked.
"Sure." he pulled me behind one of the trailers.
"I've liked you for a long time. And don't hate me-please- but I was sober when you kissed me at the bar, so I knew what was going on." he said. looking guilty. I sighed and shook my head. Not another one.
"Gerard," I grabbed his sleeve. " I'm dating Kellin, and you know that. I kinda like you too, but it doesn't mean anything." I said. There I finally spoke my mind.
"Yeah, I know. Sorry." he said. Starting to turn away. Now I felt bad. I grabbed his shoulder and turned him towards me crashing our lips together. I fucking hate myself right now. It lasted thirty seconds until-
"Chloe!" it was Anna. I pulled away from him and grabbed Anna's arm as I ran past her.
"Come here." I said. I pulled her into an alley tears sliding down my face.
"What in hell is going on!" she said shaking my shoulders the pulling me into a hug. I told her what happened through sobbing. I felt horrible, worse than before.
"I can't t-tell K-Kellin." I said. I love him to much to lose him. I didn't mean anything by kissing Gerard. "Neither c-can you." I said. She nodded.
"No one will know." Anna said.
"I'm so stupid." I said.
"No your just falling in love anything could happen, don't worry do you know how much that must happen?" She said.
"But that's people cheating." I said.
"No people could be guilty pleasers like yourself. Lets head back to my bus." she said. I felt bad for kind of running off, but I shouldn't have kissed him in the first place. As we walked back Vic spotted us.
"You okay?" he asked me. I looked away and shook my head. I decided I could trust Vic so I told him.
"Don't worry, it's alright." I hardly believed either of them but I just nodded and followed them into the bus. No one understood why I was so guilty all the time. I had to kiss him, I knew what it felt like for him,

Hahahaha you all hate me I know, but this was going to happen. So yea this book is coming to an end but there will be a second one, it delves more into Chloe's past and stuff makes more sense, like why she kissed Gerard.

So ya

VOTE-COMMENT-SHARE-FOLLOW

-DragonGirl54