Chapter 17- Waiting

*Cleo's POV*

It was really awkward as Gerard and I sat across from each at the diner somewhere in New York. Kellin sat beside me with Vic and Frank on the other side with Gerard. He would glance at me every few seconds.

When we got home, meaning the damn bus, Kellin asked me to go on a walk with him. I suddenly felt scared that he had somehow found out, but he just intertwined our fingers and we walked down the dimly lit street.
"I have to ask you something." he said.
"What?" I tried to sound normal.
"No never mind I'm going to wait." he said with an evil smirk.
"OH! My god I hate when you do that!" I said putting my head on his shoulder. He laughed and we countinued walking in silence.
"You okay?" He asked after a few seconds. I took a deep breath.

"Yeah just tired." I finally said.

"Well we can head-" He started.

"No! I wanna stay outside its a nice night out." I said.

"Well when you want to go back just let me know." He said kissing my head and we walked around then sat on a bench on the side of the street. He started humming a song and i found myself almost falling asleep.

"Alright, Lets head back." I said yawning. Suddenly I was thrown onto Kel's back.I gripped onto his neck. We laughed, and I was carried back to our bus. I went into the bathroom and got changed into my nice comfy pajamas, and headed for the bunk. I curled up in the bunk while Kellin went somewhere with his band. Before i knew it I was being shooken awake. I turned around lazily. It was Gerard.

"Er...Sorry but i needed to talk to you since Kellin isn't here." He said running a hand through his red hair. I rolled over.

"What?" I said swinging my legs around so i was sitting next to him while he leaned against the wall facing me.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Why you didnt do anything! If anything it's my fault." I said.

"It can be both our faults then." He said with a weak smile looking at his feet.

"Fine. We can't bring this up again." I said. He nodded.

"It's in the past, not to be brought up again." I said. He nodded again.

"Are we still friends, I still want to be friends at least." He said.

"Of corse, or else this tour would be really really, awkward." we laughed.

"I'll leave you alone, night Cleo." He said turning away.

"Night."

HEYYYYY I KNOW YOU ALL HATE ME BUT THE CHAP AFTER THIS IS THE LAST ONE FOR THIS BOOK!!!!! I KNOW IM IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE IM EXCITED> IM SO SORRY ITS SHORT BUT I HAVE TO PUT THIS IN BC IT IS INMPORTANT IN THE SECOND ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE-COMMENT-SHARE-FOLLOW

~DragonGirl54