The Rapunzel Situation- Bucky

**fluff**

Request by: YipTheGoddess

Imaging being the daughter of Tony Stark. You were recently locked away while your dad worked on you. You have been dating Bucky for a while, though you haven't seen him lately because of the whole "Rapunzel" situation your father put you in.

"And- boom," your father, the Tony Stark, mumbled.

You flexed your new right hand, and moved the fingers around. You were astonished.

"Wow! Thank you, Dad!" You said, hugging him as tight as you could. "It's beautiful!"

"But not as beautiful as you, Y/N," he said into your neck.

You released yourself from the hug. "So, like you said before.."

"Yes, you can see him now," Tony said, pressing a button on his remote which opened the door.

You hugged your dad tighter than you ever had before and kissed his cheek. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" You said before sprinting out the door.

Where does Bucky normally go? You asked yourself. A lightbulb pinged in your head and you bolted for the kitchen.

Upon reaching the kitchen, you saw your boyfriend of two years eating ice cream on the couch while watching The Notebook. He was basically you when you were on your period.

"Bucky!" You yelled, running up to him and tackling him on the couch. You wrapped your arms around him and lie on top of him as you hugged the life out of him.

His eyes were bugged as you lie on top of him. His ice cream had spilled, but he didn't care due to the initial shock you put him through.

He pushed up your shoulders slightly so he could see your face. "Y/N?" He asked timidly before smiling from ear to ear. "Y/N! I missed you so much!" He said as he pulled you down for a kiss. Tony had you locked away in his lab for almost two months as he made you a new hand and, of course, added many unique qualities to it, one of which being a laser shooter out of the pinky finger.

You kissed back with as much fervor as he kissed you.

He suddenly pulled away from the kiss and began kissing all over your face. "I. Missed. You. So. Much," he said in between kisses. You giggled as he did so. He pulled away and sat the two of you up. "So, how's your hand?"

"Well," you looked down. You hid your right hand behind your back. "My father wasn't able to repair my hand."

He knit his eyebrows. "What? Tony can do anything! He should be-"

"But I got a new hand instead," you interrupted.

He looked at you with confusion until you pulled out your hand from behind your back. You held it up for him to see and his eyes grew big. Your hand was metal, just like his arm, but had a few extra features- like the laser shooter.

"Y/N? It's," he paused, "beautiful." He smiled and took your metal hand in his flesh hand and held it close to his heart. "And I love you even more now, if possible," he said with a huge grin.

"And I love you even more," you said with tears in your eyes. You released your metal hand from his flesh hand, and then took his metal hand in your metal hand. You held them to your heart. "I love you so much."

He smiled and kissed your cheek softly. "I'm with you till the end of the line, Y/N," he whispered softly.

You kissed his lips softly and quickly. "I'm with you till the end of the line, Bucky."