Sex Bets & Ballrooms- Sebastian

Request by Livi_Wolf

**smut**
(also shoutout to anyone who read "ballrooms" as "balloons" - i salute you

Imagine you being in the cast of Civil War and everyone knowing Sebastian has a crush on you, even you know. When the cast party after the last day of shooting occurs, Sebastian shows you just how much he likes you... (i really don't know how to summarize this)

WE'RE JUST GOING TO PRETEND THAT CIVIL WAR WAS SHOT IN NEW YORK AND THAT YOU, AND OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS LIVE IN NEW YORK.

also this isn't exactly like the request but hey, it's close enough

"And that's a wrap!" Anthony Russo called after the final scene of Captain America: Civil War had been shot. It was the scene where Bucky, Sebastian's character, was being put into cryo in Wakanda.

"Aye! Seabass!" Anthony called as he walked towards Sebastian with me a few steps behind.

"Hey, man," Sebastian murmured as he pulled Anthony in for a hug. Sebastian looked me over as he pulled out of the hug, still decked out in his all white attire. "What are you guys doing here?" Sebastian asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We figured that we'd come and show our support for you and only you," Anthony said sarcastically, earning an eye roll from Sebastian. "It's the last day of filming, man!" Anthony exclaimed as he patted Sebastian on the shoulder. "You really think we'd miss this?"

Sebastian huffed out a laugh. "I guess not," he murmured.

"You can bet your ass I wouldn't miss seeing Chris Evans today, considering I had, like, four scenes with him," I said.

"That's because you and I were always kicking everybody's ass," Anthony exclaimed as he placed his hand on my shoulder. "The other players on our team didn't do shit."

"Hey!" Sebastian exclaimed as he swatted Anthony on the shoulder. "The fuck you mean the others didn't do shit?"

"You got tackled by Black Panther not only once, but twice, dude," Anthony said.

Sebastian huffed out a sigh as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Yeah, well, the entire movie was about me. So," Sebastian said as he shrugged.

"Yeah. You're the reason the Avengers split up," I said as I pointed a finger at him.

Sebastian once again shrugged. "Say what you want about Bucky, but I'm the one with all the fan girls," he said nonchalantly.

"Whatever," Anthony said as he waved off Sebastian's comment. His phone began to vibrate. "Shit! It's my wife. I'll see you guys later," Anthony called as he ran off.

Sebastian and I stood there in silence for a few moments before I spoke up.

"Are you going to be at the party later?" I asked quietly while looking at him through my lashes.

"Of course," he murmured as he offered me a small smile. "Are you?" He bit his lip.

I giggled in response. "Duh! I can't miss my first Marvel party!" I exclaimed as I swatted him on the arm, which was still clad in all green due to Bucky's arm being blown off by Iron Man.

Sebastian chuckled, a slight hint of red filling his cheeks. "I should probably get this thing off," he murmured as he glanced at his green arm.

"You go do that," I murmured as I began walking away. "And Sebastian!"

"Yeah?" He called back.