I'm Home- Sebastian Stan

**smut**

Request by: Mrs_Margaret_America

Imagine Sebastian coming back from a long acting job...

(Sorry I didn't know what to title this)

You paused your current episode of Orange is the New Black to retrieve more potato chips from the cupboard. You had just finished one whole bag, and eating a whole new bag seemed like a great feat.

You were walking to the cupboard when you heard keys crinkle in the lock outside the door. You froze. Sebastian wasn't supposed to be home until another two months from now, maybe even three depending on how everything was going. And there was no way someone had found the spare key outside the door in your flower pot because that shit was buried. Maybe someone did find it? Were you about to die?

The door opened and Sebastian emerged slowly through the doorway.

"Seb?" You said in the form of a question when he emerged through the door. Tears were brought to your eyes at the sight of him.

"Y/N," he sighed happily as he shut the door and walked over to you, to which he then picked you up and spun you around.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him as he spun you.

"You're home?" You mumbled as he set you down.

He nodded happily and a tear slid down his cheek.

"For how long?" Surely he couldn't be down for the count yet. He was probably still needed for more scenes in the making of his latest film: Captain America: Civil War.

"For a while, actually. We finished shooting and everything early," Sebastian said with a grin as he wiped a tear from your cheek. "I'm home," he mumbled.

You smiled like a little kid who was finally being taken to a candy store after a long car ride. You jumped up and wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist.

He giggled as he hooked his arms underneath your legs to support you. You attached your lips to his, giving as much passion for him as you had into the kiss. He kissed back with as much passion, as well.

You hummed against his lips as he slipped his tongue into your mouth, causing the kiss to get more heated by the second.

"Take me to our bedroom," you said as seductively as you could.

He groaned against your lips and you felt him against the inside of your thighs as he carried you into your shared bedroom. He set you down slowly on the bed and you pulled him hastily on top of you.

"I missed you," you sighed as you pulled his shirt off and threw it somewhere unknown.

"I missed you, too, baby," he moaned as he grinded against you.

You both moaned at the much needed friction down there. Sebastian had been gone for over a year, but you visited him on and off for a month or two at a time, and he would visit when he would have a week or so off. Needless to say, being away from each other for so long was about to be made up for very shortly.

He sat you up and practically tore your shirt from your body, leaving your bare breasts exposed.

"Shit," he moaned as his hands and lips attacked them. He laid you back down and brought his lips to your right nipple while his right hand massaged your left breast.