Baby, Come Home (2/4)- Bucky

**fluff**

Part 2 to One Night & One More Time...

CHANGES: Part 3 will be named "Collect The Bad Habits"- not Baby, Come Home 2

You wiped your forehead as you made it through the last security line. New York airports were always hotter than they needed to be, and they always made you feel claustrophobic.

Grabbing your carry-on and purse and such, you continued through the terminal until you found your gate. Now, you just had to wait an hour.

Sitting down in a seat with an old woman to your left and no one on your right, you sighed. You were finally at peace. And then Adam FaceTimed you.

"Yes?" You said as you looked at him through the screen.

"You're there!" He yelled with a smile.

"Ok?" You giggled. "What do you mean?"

"You're at the airport! I thought you would've..I don't know," he mumbled with a sad smile. He then lit up again. "I can't wait till you're here! We are going to have so much fun!" He yelled with a wink.

You rolled your eyes and giggled. "Y'know, there's other people at the airport that can see my phone and probably hear you," you said.

He laughed really loudly and then made a weird face into the camera. "I hope they loved that," he said. He then proceeded to keep eyeballing the camera. "Do you like this close up of my eye?"

You burst out laughing, causing some strangers to give you weird looks. "Of course I love your green eyes. So sexy and mysterious," you mumbled with a wink.

"Mistress, stop it! People can hear you," he whimpered through the screen, causing you to burst out laughing even harder.

He burst out laughing as well. "I'm happy I'm making you feel better," he said while wiping a tear from his eye from laughing so hard.

You giggled and did the same. "You're a great friend, Adam," you mumbled.

"The bestest!" He yelled.

"Goodbye," you mumbled with a soft smile.

"Goodbye, Mistress," he whispered and then ended the call with a goofy grin.

You shook your head and smiled as you put your phone back in your pocket.

"He seems like a keeper," the older woman next to you said. "He seems like he cares about you."

You giggled and blushed. "Thank you," you said sweetly.

"My name's Matilda," she said.

"Y/N. My name's Y/N," you said with a  smile. "And the guy who just called me is named Adam."

"Adam seems really sweet," she said.

"I'll make sure to tell him you said that," you giggled.

"How long have you two been together?" She asked.

Your heart stopped beating for a second at the question. This, or this type of question, was a question you and Adam would get asked whenever someone saw you together.

"We're just friends," you said with a  red face.

"Oh," she said with a frown. "He didn't seem like he was just your friend," she mumbled.

You stared awkwardly at your lap and began twiddling your thumbs.

"But that doesn't matter," Matilda said with a smile. "What does matter is he's helping you through something, correct?"