Reasons I Love You- Bucky

**fluff**

Request by: tallishbookworm

Imagine being really adorable with Bucky.

"Bucky, why do you love me?" You asked out of the blue as the two of you were in the middle of a commercial during the new Game of Thrones episode. You shoved another piece of pizza in your face and awaited his response.

He looked at you with big blue eyes and raised his eyebrows. "Why? Because you're amazing and the best thing that has ever happened to me. Why do you ask?" He took a bite of pizza.

"Because I wanted to feel loved," you said with a smirk.

"Wanted? Am I not making you feel loved as it is?" He asked with concern.

You smirked again. "Eh," you said, motioning with your hand a 'half-and-half' movement.

He rolled his eyes. "Y/N, I'm serious. Am I making you feel loved or not? Because if not, then I'm failing as a boyfriend. And if that's so-"

You cut him off by kissing him on the lips, making sure to make a loud popping noise when you were done. "I love that you ramble on and on when you are concerned," you said sweetly as you shoved another piece of pizza in your face.

He looked at you with a shocked expression before saying, "I love you because you're a super nerd."

You smiled. "And I love you for everything you've been through and everything you've dealt with."

He smiled sadly and glanced at his metal arm and then back at you. "You don't have to lie," he whispered.

Your eyebrows raised in shock. "Lie?" You almost yelled. "Lie? Lie? Bucky, I love you for who you are, and that arm and your past is a part of you, so sack up."

He giggled at the ending and kissed you on the forehead. "I love you for making me feel special."

"And I love you for being completely insecure about your past when you don't need to be. You won't find me in the past, Bucky. I'm here," you mumbled.

He smiled sweetly at you and blushed. "That was really nice," he said, still blushing like mad.

"I know. Wanna know a secret?"

He nodded his head worriedly.

"I got that 'You won't find me in the past; I'm here' quote from Crimson Peak. It's a movie with Tom Hiddleston in it. You know my best friend Paige? Her and I watched it one day and- oh my god!-  Tom Hiddleston is so hot," you said, fanning yourself with your hand.

He playfully glared at you and rolled your eyes. "You're mean," he mumbled.

"And that's why you love me," you mumbled back whilst kissing his cheek.

"Unfortunately," he mumbled back with a smirk.

You playfully hit him on the arm. "Ow! Your arm fucking hurts!"

"Probably because it's made of metal," he said with a  'duh' expression.

You playfully glared at him. "Now you're being mean."

"And that's why you love me," he mumbled back.

"Unfortunately."

I'm sorry. This is short. And it sucks.

BUT THAT WAS THE LAST REQUEST FOR A LONG TIME. REQUESTS ARE STILL CLOSED.

And so like I have a 55% in geometry...

And like IM ACTUALLY FARTHER IN THE MARTIAN BOOK BCUZ I DECIDED TO ACTUALLY FUCKING READ MORE OF IT.

Also, we had 2 softball games yesterday. We lost the first one and WON the second one. (DID I MENTION IT WAS 53 DEGREES OUTSIDE WHEN THE FIRST ONE STARTED? OH, IT GOT DOWN TO FUCKING 45 DEGREES. WITH W I N D.

And I've been binge listening to The Pink Print album by Nicki Minaj bcuz idk.

AND DID I MENTION IM WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER TO LOVE ON MARS!?!? YA ITS IN THE WORKS. YAH.

Random Gif of Seb: