Sober (2/2)- Sebastian

also i'm going to recommend listening to "Goodnight Goodnight" by Maroon 5 because it's so filled with emotions and oh my god... i just love it. "The room was silent as we all tried so hard to remember/ The way it feels to be alive the day that he first met her" and "I'm sorry, I did not mean it, to hurt my little girl/ It's beyond me, I cannot carry, the weight of a heavy world/ So, goodnight(x 9), hope that things work out alright" are just some of the lyrics and fuck :')

flashback- 5 months ago

Sebastian sighed as he moved his arm so that it could be my pillow while a small smile formed on his face. He giggled lightly as I cuddled the side of my face farther into his bicep while taking slow and steady breaths. The two of us had just finished a few eventful rounds of sex, and I mean eventful. At one point I even had my toned, cuddly Romanian handcuffed to the headboard while I got an intense workout. But don't get me wrong- it was well worth it and fully deserved on my end.

"Oh my god," Sebastian sighed as a wide, lazy smile spread across his face. He turned his head so his gaze could fall upon me, showing me that his eyes had changed completely. They radiated softness, laziness, and no longer lust- just love. The sky blue of his irises portrayed feelings that I knew he only had for me, and the smile that formed on his face showed me that I must've been giving off similar emotions, as well.

I giggled as I softly nipped at the skin on his bicep. "I couldn't help myself," I whispered as I smirked playfully at him.

His eyes lit up as a cocky grin overtook his face while he studied me. "I fucking love you," Sebastian murmured as he twirled his fingers lazily through my hair. I smiled softly in response as he massaged his fingers through my tangled, wild hair, causing me to bite my lip as I stifled a moan. After a few moments of us lying there, Sebastian's expression changed into one of sincerity and seriousness while also giving off strong aspects of love and admiration.

I raised an eyebrow as I buried the side of my face farther into his bicep. "What?" I giggled as I nipped at the skin of his bicep once again.

Sebastian's eyes moved to my mouth for a moment before meeting mine once again. He offered me a meaningful smile, one that offered me mass amounts of love even though it was a small, simple gesture. "Thank you," he whispered as he stopped massaging my scalp momentarily.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "For fucking you?" I giggled before placing a small kiss on his bicep.

Sebastian chuckled while closing his eyes. His body laughed with him as his chest rose and fell from laughter, and his arm shook, as well, as his figure shook. "No," he giggled as his eyes opened to meet mine. "But I should be thanking you for that, too," he joked with a wink.

I rolled my eyes and nipped a little more harshly at his exposed skin, causing him to let out a sharp exhale of breath as a, um, tent formed around his waist from beneath the blankets. "Someone's ready for round five," I joked as I winked at him, causing him to roll his eyes playfully in response.

"After I say what I'm about to say," Sebastian murmured with a sly smirk. He studied me for a few moments as I watched him, and I noticed that his eyes had changed to a darker shade of blue from the arousal coursing through him. "Thank you for quitting," he whispered as a small smile formed on his face.

I offered him a wide smile as I took my hand and held it above his face, causing him to roll his eyes and chuckle. I spread my fingers apart into the Spock symbol from Star Trek as I murmured, "And I promise I'll never get back on that shit again."