Prologue

5 years before
I had just walked into the ring at the Anoai training center. I had been training for the past 6 months to become a wrestler. The love of my life Jared was watching from the corner. Even though he didn't approve of me training for this, he didn't say anything. As the day progressed, Jared got more irritated, and as he was about to leave, I ran over to him, "Babe don't leave," I said.
"I'm so sick of putting up with this bullshit. I have a real job that I should be doing, not sitting here watching you chase a stupid dream."
"Why are you being like this? If you actually loved me, you would support me, just like I support you," I said storming away.
I sat down on the ring apron, when I heard a voice, "You ok?"
Looking up I saw none other than WWE superstar, Roman Reigns.
"Yeah."
"Boyfriend trouble?"
"You could say that."
Jared came over, grabbing me, "Let's go now."

A month later
"I'm pregnant," I told Jared.
"Good, now you can give up that stupid dream of yours."
"I hate you," I mumbled.
"Don't care."
I walked out the door.

3 weeks later
I woke up in the middle of the night, pain coursing through my stomach. I woke my mom. Her and my dad drove me to the hospital. The pain worsened as the night went on, my dad called Jared. When he arrived the doctor came in and told us that I was having a miscarriage. Jared walked out, and I haven't seen him since. The tears streamed down my face. After this I didn't know where to go, except the one place I knew I could get  away, I went back to train.

Afa was sitting in his office when I walked in. "Hey, how are you? Missed having you around."
"I missed being here."
"So what happened?"
"I had a miscarriage."
"What about Jared?"
"Don't know where he is, I haven't spoken to him since that night."
"What an asshole!" I heard someone exclaim behind me.
Turning I saw Roman. He pulled me into him. "I'm so sorry. But actually the reason I'm here, is because Vince, Hunter, and Steph want to bring you into NXT and eventually the main roster."
"Seriously?" I asked, looking up at him.
"Yeah, you start ASAP."
"I'm ready."
I called my parents to tell them, they were so excited. Then I called my two best friends from where I had worked. Carol and Courtnee shrieked, and said, "go for it girl. Go for your dreams."