Home

Melissas POV
Our flight into Philly got in at 6:45 pm, my parents were waiting for us as we exited the building. We got into the car, and Roman asked, "Do you mind if we stop to eat?"
"Yeah, sure, we can go to the Philly Diner, it's just up the road here," my dad said.
"So how was Europe?" My mom asked.
"It was wonderful," I said, "Italy was beautiful."
"Paris, was my favorite," Roman said, smirking at me, "especially the Eiffel Tower."
I couldn't say anything, or punch him, but he was gonna pay for that one. "So did you get ahold of Court and Carol?" I asked changing the subject.
"Yeah, they'll be over on Thursday." My mom answered. "I know you're not going to like this, but Jared called yesterday."
"What did he want?" I asked angrily.
"He just wanted to congratulate you on everything."
I rolled my eyes, leaning into Roman. I could feel his anger pouring off of him, so I took his hand in mine. "He also said, he would give you your space while you're home."
"He better stay away from her," Roman said.
We pulled into the parking lot of the diner, as we got out, my dad pulled Roman aside. I tried to go with Roman but my mom pulled me with her. "Roman must really love you if he's ready to rip off Jareds head."
"He hates what Jared has done. If it weren't for Roman, and his family, and you and dad, I would've given up my dreams."
"Jared also said, he still loves you."
"Well I don't love him. See what he's trying to do, he's trying to ruin my life again."
"I think he has changed. We saw him when we got back from Wrestlemania, he also said, he is in a relationship with someone who made him realize what an asshole he was towards you."
"I don't care what he has to say, I don't want anything to do with him."
"I know, but you deserve to know what he said."
"He's a liar and a manipulator."
"Baby, calm down," Roman said wrapping his arms around me.
I turned into him, burying my face in his chest, tears streaming down my face.
"Let's go eat, and then get you home," Roman said.

Home
I had fallen asleep on the way home, and when I woke up I was laying on Romans chest in my room. "Morning sweetheart."
"Morning," I replied.
"Your dad explained to me what Jared said, and he's not happy with what he said especially how he claims he still loves you."
"Yeah, mom told me."
"Like I said, I will be here for you, whatever you need me to do, even if it's kick his ass."
"Please do, he deserves it."
We laid there for awhile just talking. Even managing a quick session in. We got up and went out into the living room. As we got coffee and breakfast, the doorbell rang. My dad went and answered it, I could hear the anger in his voice, and when he said, "You told us you would leave her alone while she was here."
Roman pulled me behind him, I grabbed his hand, he squeezed it reassuringly. My dad finally relented and let Jared up the stairs after Roman had nodded his consent. When Jared saw Roman, he stopped dead in his tracks. "I know I said I would leave you alone, but I just wanted to say that I was sorry to you face to face."
"Just leave," I said, barely audible.
Roman turned, pulling me into him. "What the fuck? I came to apologize, and make things right, but all you do is cower behind some muscle head."
"That's enough, she can make up her own mind and she asked you to leave, so before you run your damn mouth any further, I suggest you leave now," Roman said, his anger rising.
"You and he won't survive in a relationship, not like you and I could've, if you would've given up that stupid dream of yours. Our baby would still be alive if it wasn't for you."
I heard a sickening thud as Romans fist connected with Jareds face. Blood splattering down Jareds face. My dad,grabbed Roman, pulling him back, my mom grabbed towels to help stop the bleeding. I stood there, looking between the two of them, when Roman went to take my hand, I bolted to my room. Flinging myself onto the bed, crying. A little while later, I felt the bed sink, and a hand touch my back. "Babygirl, I'm so sorry for that, I lost it when he blamed you for your baby."
"You didn't do anything wrong, I can't believe he said that."
"Your parents took him to the hospital, I'm sure they are reaming him out, like your dad did to me before they left."
"I hate him," I said.
"I know you do, so do I."
When my parents returned my dad said, "I shouldn't have yelled at you, I wanted to punch him myself for saying that to her."
"I shouldn't have lost my temper like that," Roman replied.
The doorbell rang again, "If it's him, don't let him in," my mom said.
Roman answered the door, only to be tackled by Colton. "Hey buddy, how are you?"
"Good, I can't believe you're here," he exclaimed.
"I wouldn't miss this for the world," Roman replied.
"Whys your hand bruised? Did you punch Sheamus again?"
"Sorta," Roman mumbled, my brother Mark, raised his eyebrows at him, "I'll tell you later," Roman said.
As the rest of the family came, Mark pulled me aside and said, "Roman told me about what happened with Jared. Finally someone punched that asshole."
"Yeah," I mumbled.
"You sure your ok?"
"All I wanted to do was come home and relax, and he ruins it."
"Yeah, Jared shouldn't have shown up. But look, you've got Roman now, who's seriously in love with you."
"Yeah, but for how long? How long is this gonna last?"
"Whoa, calm down, Romans not going to leave you. He's not Jared." As I walked away from my brother, I saw Roman go outside, so I followed him.
"Hey Babygirl," he said, "you ok?"
"I should be asking you that too."
"I heard what you said to your brother. Baby, I love you more than you will ever know. And whatever I have to do to prove it to you, I will do, even if it means letting you have your space right now."
My head shot up, tears streaming down my face, he pulled me into him as a cab pulled into the driveway. "I will always love you, when you're ready, you know where to find me."
I watched through blurry eyes as he walked down the sidewalk, I wanted to run after him, but my legs wouldn't cooperate. After the cab was out of sight, I walked back inside, and went straight to my room.