My

Romans POV
I went back to my hotel room after walking with Melissa and her parents to theirs. To be honest, I've loved her since I met her that day at the training center and that asshole of an ex did that shit to her. Dean and Seth were in the room already when I walked in. "Dude so you finally kissed her? Took you long enough," Dean said.
"Yeah, I thought you'd never do it," Seth said.
"The girls were gonna be setting you two up if neither of you made the first move tonight,"Dean said.
"I woulda done it eventually," I said, pausing when there was a knock on the door. Opening it, there stood Melissa, "miss me already?" I asked.
She wrapped her arms around me, "yeah."
I pulled her into the room, Dean and Seth snickered. "We were just gonna play COD, wanna play?" Dean asked.
She nodded. As we played, her and Dean got into an argument over who was cheating more. I pulled her onto my lap, not being able to resist it any longer. Kissing her neck, she said, "Ro, stop distracting me, I'm trying to kill Ambrose."
"Keep distracting her, yes, yes, shit no, dammit, fuck you two," Dean screamed as Melissa beat him, " he helped you, I saw him do it, fucking cheaters."
"Aww look, someone's losing what mind he had left," Seth said.
"Fuck you Rollins, you sellout."
Melissa had turned around, now straddling me. "Uh, Dean, I think we better go, before these two decide to strip. Not something I need to see."
As the two of them left, I kissed her, pulling her down with me. I slid my hand underneath her shirt, "Ro," she moaned.
"Babygirl, I love you."
"I love you too."
She pulled my shirt off, running her hands down my chest. She sat up straddling me, pulling off her own shirt. God this woman is beautiful. I ran my hands up along her sides, pulling her down to me, kissing her. My thumbs brushed against the peaks of her breasts. Unhooking her bra, I tossed is aside, cupping one and taking the other in my mouth, nipping it in the process. Rolling her onto her back, I stripped her of the rest of her clothing, plunging my fingers inside of her as soon as it was gone. Arching her back, she whimpered, "Fuck Ro, please." Leaning down I kissed her, and said, "Don't worry baby, I will fuck you many times tonight."
As I slid my mouth down, I flicked my tongue across her clit. Her body clenching around my fingers. Looking up at her, I smirked, "Damn, Babygirl, you weren't lying when you said you needed this."
"No shit," she said.
Laying down beside her, I felt her hand slip between us, unhooking my belt and pants. "Do you want something baby?" I asked, as she pulled my pants and boxers off. "Only you," she said smirking, as she took my dick in her mouth. Her tongue swirled the tip, "Fuck baby, yeah, just like that." I had to pull her off before I came in her mouth, because all I wanted at that point was to be buried deep inside her. She straddled me, guiding my dick inside her, thrusting as soon as the tip was at her entrance. Her hands rested on my chest, mine on her hips, moving together, quickly thrusting up, "Ro, god baby, I'm gonna cum,"she said.
"Cum with me baby," I replied.
"Fuck that was so good," I said after we both came, pulling her flush against me. She giggled into my chest, "Why did we wait this long?" She asked.
"I wish I hadn't waited this long to make you mine," I said.
She pressed her lips to mine, nipping my lip. My hands slid to her ass, cupping it, brushing my thumb across her core. "Ro, please."
"Please what?"
"Fuck me," she said.
I rolled us over, slipping inside her, watching her eyes darken, her fingers digging into my back, wrapping her legs around me, as I thrusted deep, penetrating her core. Our moans getting louder, until we both came undone screaming each other's names.