Baby shower(8months pregnant)

Romans POV
Too many women in one room in my opinion. Melissa looks as if she's thoroughly enjoying herself. Everything's calmed down with the shootings, everyone is healing physically, but the emotional scars are still there. Right now, Melissa is opening the gifts, and since we decided not to find out what we are having, it's all in greens and yellows. Even though both of our mothers keep insisting it's gonna be a girl. Melissa doesn't know yet, but I have our dads setting up the baby's room, with a few extras that she doesn't know I bought.
"Omg Bayley, seriously, this is so cute," Melissa gushed.
"Anything for my bestie."
Melissa looked over at me, grinning, "Ro, you ok?"
"Too many women," I muttered, for only her to hear.
She swatted my chest, laughing. "You're right though. Why don't you call the boys and get them over here?"
"Can I please?"
"Absolutely,"she said, kissing me.
"Thank you baby," I replied.
Calling Seth, I said, "Get your asses over here, these women are driving me crazy."
"Hey Dean, Romans getting mugged by women."
"Sounds like a personal problem to me," Dean replied.
"Just get your asses over here and help me."
"Fine, but you owe us."
The girls were all eating when I came back over, I pulled Melissa to her feet, sitting down, and pulling her onto my lap, palming her stomach. The baby kicked immediately, "Ow," Melissa complained, "that hurt, I swear I'm gonna have bruised ribs by the end of this."
"You know you love it," I said, continuing to rub her stomach.
"Oh hush," she said, laughing.
Dean and Seth walked in, "So we hear this party needed a little something,"Dean said.
"That's right, so we decided to bring a little something with us for this little monster," Seth said.
"Hey watch who you're calling monster," Melissa said.
"Anyhow," Dean said grinning, "here's your present."
They drug out a huge stuffed giraffe. Melissas eyes went wide, "Oh but that's not all Babygirl," I said, "you have one more huge surprise, but I couldn't bring it with us, since it's at the house."
She turned and looked at me, "Seriously, tell me please."
"Sorry baby, but it's a surprise."
She bit her lip, leaning into me she said, "Does it have a Paris theme?"
"You'll just have to wait and see."