Home part 2

Romans POV
She's pregnant, I thought, I can't believe she came all the way here to tell me, especially after what happened. I feel horrible about how I left her, knowing she needed me. But I couldn't put her through anymore than what she was already going through, I knew she needed time. Yeah at first I was angry that she showed up, but then she said she's pregnant. We are at my parents house, getting out of the car, when my mom comes running down the sidewalk. She runs right past me, to Melissa. "Thank god you came. I thought this idiot would never make it official. And why were you all over the news?"
"Mom, let her breathe for a second. Geez, and here you'd think we told you she's pregnant."
"Don't joke like that mister," his mom replied.
"Who said anything about joking?" He said.
"No, seriously? Are you?" She asked.
Melissa nodded, smiling at her. She engulfed me in a hug. "Oh I'm so happy for you two," she said through tears.
"Thank you, Lisa."
"Oh sweetie, come on, you and I have a lot of talking to do," she said as they walked by me. She stopped to slap me on the head. Melissa started laughing, I playfully glared at her, following them into the house. They went into the kitchen as I sat down with my dad and brother. "So, you two are having a baby?" My dad, Sika, asked.
"Yeah, it's still sinking in for me too."
"Well I'm proud of you son, for making things work with her. Even if you did it this way."
We heard laughter in the kitchen as my sisters, Summer and Vanessa, walked into the kitchen. "Shit, mom better not be showing her the ninja turtle picture. She'll never let me live this down," I said, making my way to the kitchen. "What's so funny?" I asked Melissa, wrapping my arms around her, she melted back into me, "Nothing, Mr. ninja turtle."
"Mom, seriously, you couldn't keep that hidden forever?" I asked.
"She has every right to see what you looked like. So she knows to keep this baby out of your reach when it's time to have any clothes on."
Melissa away laughing so hard, she was clutching onto my arms. "Oh you think this is funny do you?" I asked her, lowering my voice so that only she could hear me, "Remember Paris, Babygirl." She bit her lower lip and slowly turned around, "I certainly do, but it seems as if you've forgotten," she said, seductively in my ear, walking back to my sisters and mom. Shit, I had nearly forgotten about her and the no panties that day. She did this on purpose.
My sisters and mom were laughing at me as she got to them. "Aww look, baby brothers been turned on," My brother Matt said, "she's got you hooked man."
"Shut up," I said, "not helping right now."
"Well drag her off somewhere, cuz we both know that's the only way you're going to feel better."
Stalking over to Melissa, I tugged her out the front door.
Picking her up into my arms, and sitting her on the banister, I stepped between her legs. "Uh, Ro, out here? Not that I don't mind, but you went out the front door."
I stopped, looked at her, and plunged inside of her. Causing her to yelp in shock. "Roman," she moaned into my neck, "I'm gonna cum."
"Hold it in baby, I wanna cum with you."
I felt her pussy tighten around me, and soon enough, we came undone in each other's arms. "Are you out of your mind?" She asked me.
"You know what you do to me."
"I'm not the one who brought up Paris. You did that on purpose? Didn't you?" She asked.
I smirked and said, "No idea what you're talking about Babygirl." Walking back inside, leaving her sitting on the banister.
"Jerk," she muttered as she went past me.
"You still love me Babygirl."
After dinner, we went back to my place. "I still can't believe you did that,"she said.
"As if you didn't expect me to take advantage of that situation."
"Yeah, but out on the front porch, where anyone could've seen us?"
"Let them see how much we love each other."
As we walked inside, I heard my phone ring. Pulling it out of my pocket, it was an unknown number, so I didn't answer it, letting it go to voicemail. As she got changed, I listened to the message,
"If you value her life, and the life of your unborn baby, you'll meet me at the Perdido Key State Park, tomorrow at noon. Come alone."
I looked up seeing her coming down the steps, and she said, "What's the matter? Is everything ok?"
"Yeah, I just got a few things to do tomorrow, so why don't you go over to Galinas and hang out with her and JoJo?"
"Ok, if you're sure, I mean, I wouldn't mind spending the day with you."
"Nah, I need to do this stuff alone. Besides, I'll have a surprise for you tomorrow night, Babygirl."
"Oh, really. Any hints?"
"No."
Not wanting anymore questions from her, I pulled her into me and started kissing her. "Mmmm, what did I do to deserve such a man like you?" She asked as we laid in my bed, after making love.
"I was gonna ask how I deserve you," I said, she yawned, and closed her eyes, snuggling into me. I laid there for a long time, wondering what this person wanted from me, and why was he threatening Melissa and my baby.