Babys room

Melissas POV
We got back to the house, I turned to him as soon as we got inside and said, "Ok, so what is this surprise you have?"
He took my hand and led me upstairs, "Ok before you go in, I had our dads finish the room today."
I nodded, he opened the door, and as I stepped inside, my hand flew to my mouth. This man is completely amazing. He had them do the Eiffel Tower on the walls and bedding. Everything Paris themed. It was beyond amazing. "Thank you, I can't even tell you how much I love this."
His arms wrapped around me from behind, "I thought you'd like this. That was the best tour I've ever been on. And I will honestly never forget that day at the Eiffel Tower."
"Me neither, I'm so happy that we are together."
"If you'd like we could go back to Paris once the baby's born."
"I would love that."
We went downstairs and we're putting the baby's things away, when Roman asked me, "Where the hell do we put the giraffe?"
"Umm, how about over there?" I said pointing towards the corner where we had setup the rocker. "Or how about over there?"
"Make up your mind baby."
"Could put it in your man cave," I said.
"Aww hell no."
"It is from your friends," I said grinning, as Roman sat the giraffe down, walking towards me. As we sat on the couch, my feet propped on his lap, he said, "How the hell did we end up with all this stuff for the baby?"
"Our moms," I said, "and a certain Ninja Turtle."
"I really wish my mom hadn't shown you that picture of me."
"You looked cute in that babe."
"Well we could always reenact that when we have our baby."
"Speaking of baby, we still have to decide on a name."
"Alright, I'll make a deal with you on this one, if it's a girl, you get to name her, but if it's a boy, I get to name him."
"Deal."
"And we can't tell each other the names we pick."
"Ok, but can I tell you what one I like for a boy?"
"How about we each tell our mom the names we choose, and they compare."
"Ok."

The next day
Our parents had come over to check out the room, currently I was telling our moms my choices for names, I really like Lily for a girl and Reid for a boy. But since I can't tell Roman, I'm trying to bribe JoJo into 'helping' him with his name choices. After I told them, he came over and I got sent out of the room, even tried to sneak JoJo into the room, but he caught us and said, "I thought you were acting weird you two. What did she bribe you with JoJo?"
"Candy," JoJo said.
"Traitor," I muttered.
"She knows not to sell out on her daddy."

Romans POV
I knew she would try this, that's why I had bribed JoJo earlier with a few extras. But our moms must've bribed her too, since she won't tell me. This kid is getting smart. She goes to the highest bidder now. Looking over at Melissa I noticed she was shifting uncomfortably on the couch. Walking over to her, I knelt down and said, "You ok baby?"
She winced in pain, and leaned her head against my shoulder. Our moms came into the room laughing until they saw her face. They came rushing over, sitting on either side of her. "Sweetie, are you...." My moms question was cut off by Melissas hand gripping hers. "Yeah she's in labor," her mom said.
Rushing around grabbing everything we needed, they loaded her in the car.

At the hospital/delivery
What seemed like an eternity later, I heard the doctor say, "Just a few more pushes and you'll have your baby."
"You're doing great Babygirl. I'm so proud of you."
Even though the circulation in my hand was gone from her squeezing it, I truly am proud of her. I brushed her hair back, and kissed her forehead, murmuring, "You and this baby are my world, I love you both so much," at that moment, I heard our baby cry, my heart leapt for joy. "Congratulations," the doctor said, you have a baby......"