Chapter 4

I wake up to my stupid alarm blasting in my ear. I groan and turn over in my bed. *beep beep beep* my alarm is still going. I take the pillow from underneath my head and throw it at my alarm.

That shut it up. I sigh in relief and start to fall back asleep when someone yanks the covers off of me. "Lex wake up! It's the first day of tour!!!!" Someone yells. I groan, "What does it take to get some sleep in this house?!" wait... Did she say tour?! OMG I forgot today was the first day of tour!!

"Whatever, just don't come calling me for a ride when your late for tour" Caroline says. "IM COMING!" I yell. I finally get out of my bed and check my phone.

It's 5:30 am. I don't honestly know why I am waking up so early because the m&g is at 10:00. I put my phone my nightstand and walk over to my closet. There's not many clothes left, half of them I packed for tour.

I grab the outfit that I laid out last night (outfit above) with my white high top converse and walk over to my bathroom. I play the song PillowTalk by Zayn Malik, and hop into the shower.

I wash my hair and body then I get out like 20 minutes later. I grab a towel and dry myself off then I put my outfit on along with my shoes. I then look at myself in the mirror trying to decide on what to do with my long dirty blonde hair.

I decide to fishtail braid it to the side of my head. When I'm done I look at myself in the mirror and I am pleased with what I see. I walk out of the bathroom and back into my room.

I grab my suitcase and phone. I check the time, it's 7:00 am. I put my phone in my purse and walk downstairs. While I'm walking downstairs I see Caroline and Weston... Wait who let him in?

When I reach downstairs Weston looks at me and smiles. "Hey, are you excited for tour?" He asks. "Yep!" I smile. "Cool, my mom is outside waiting on us" he says. "What? I need to eat breakfast!" I say panicking.

"Lex, it's okay she can wait a minute or so, so you can eat" he laughs. "It's not funny, I need food or I'll die. And what would you do if I died?" I ask trying to keep a straight face. "Hmmmm let me think. I would go to your funeral" he laughs. I playfully punch him on his shoulder.

"Not funny" I say. "Love you babe" he says, still laughing. I let out a little giggle. "Love you too" I say. I then walk over to the kitchen and grab a piece of bread and make some toast. About 5 minutes later I get done eating and put my things away.

"Are you ready?" Caroline asks. I smile "Sure am". I walk over to where my suitcase was and grabbed it. "Mom's calling, we have to go" Weston says. I nod my head. And follow Caroline and Weston out of the door. Before I walk to the car I lock my house door and whisper "See you in 2 weeks" and turn towards the car where Weston was waiting.

I walk over and he opens the door for me and I hop in, him following. "Let's take a selfie" I say. "Okay" they both say in union. I hold my phone up so we all three fit in the camera and snap the photo.

I look at it. "Cute, I like it" I say. "Me too! So Instagram worthy!" Caroline says. I nod my head and go to Instagram. I post the photo with the caption "Never a dull moment with them! Love yall💜". I immediately get likes and comments.

I was scrolling through the comments, most of them were nice, there were only a couple of hate comments but I ignored them. That's when a comment a caught my eye.

westonkoury: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABYGIRL I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU!😘❤️ Will you be mine again?

I smile and turn towards Weston, his face as red as a tomato. "Yes, I will be yours again. I love you" I say and kiss his cheek. "I'm the happiest guy in the world. I love you" he smiles. I blush.

The rest of the car ride was full of laughter and smiles. I am happy that Weston and I are together again. I just hope he doesn't break my heart this time.

After 30 minutes we finally arrive at the m&g place. It's huge. We get out of the car. Bad idea. A group of girls, about 4 or 5 of them ran up to us and started asking for pictures and autographs. Of course we stopped and took a couple of pictures but then a lot more girls ran up to us.

It became to much. I grab Weston's hand and we all start walking towards the entrance because security guards came out and held all of the girls back. We managed to get inside safely, thanks to the security guards.

"Weston, where is the soundcheck room at?" I ask. "I think it's through that door right there" he says pointing to a red door. I nod my head and we walk over towards the door. This place was so pretty, the walls were a beautiful floral pattern and there were chandeliers hanging from the ceilings.

We reach the red door and I put my hand on the knob and twist it open. When we walk inside I see the person that I thought I would never be able to meet "KASEYYYYYY" I yell probably to loud. "LEXI" she yells. I start running towards her and she runs towards me.

Then we meet. We stand there hugging for what feels like forever. "I can't believe that we have finally met!" She says with excitement. "I know, I'm so excited AND we are both going on tour so that's means we can spend loads of time together" I say.

We pull back from the hug and Caroline walks up and hugs her too. Then she's shows me the video that she took of Kasey and I hugging, it's like the cute Internet bestfriend videos that you see everywhere.

After that we all sit down and catch up with each other and ask about lives but that's when someone walks through the door...

(A/N : So I really liked this chapter! What did you guys think? Do you like that Weston and Lexi are back together? Comments below! Loves you all sm, bye cutiess💜)