Chapter 7

I wake up to my alarm. I slowly open my eyes and roll over to grab my phone. It's 6:00 am. Our flight to NY leaves at 10:00 it takes about an hour to get to the airport.

I get out of bed and everyone is still sleeping so I decide to go to each one of the and wake them up. After they wake up I walk to my suitcase and grab a comfortable outfit since I'm going to be on a plane all day.

I take the clothes over to my shower and hop in. About 20 minutes later I get out, put my clothes on and I decide to not put make up on. I then put my hair into a messy bun.

I walk out of the bathroom and see all of the boys already dressed and ready to go with their suitcases sitting on the beds talking to the girls.

"Goodmorning" I say as I put my clothes into my suitcase. Weston looks at me, smiles and walks over towards me. He grabs my waist and pulls me close. "Goodmorning" he smirks as he kissed my cheek.

"Are you excited for the rest of the tour?" He asked. "Yes! Yesterday was amazing!" I smiled. My smile quickly faded at the thought of the flight there. He pulled back and frowned. "What's wrong?" He asked, concerned. "Nothing, I'm just not looking forward to the flight there" I sighed.

He gave me a tight hug and we sat down on the bed. I guess Ashlyn and Hunter are dating because I was scrolling though my Instagram and saw a picture of them kissing on Ashlyn's account. I screenshoted it.

I went to my messages and texted Caroline.

Me: Have you seen this?
*one image attached*

Caroline😇🈹: Yes...😔

Me: Are you okay?

Caroline😇🈹: I guess, idk what to do because I really like him...

Me: I know, but Caroline, you can do much better than a low life jerk...

Caroline😇🈹: I know... There is this one kid😏

Me: WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME THIS SOONER?! WHO?

Caroline😇🈹: Blake...

Me: AWE, y'all would lowkey make a cute couple😏😏

Caroline😇🈹: LEX PLEASE HE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE ME

Me: I gotchu girl

Caroline😇🈹: Okay...

I then text Weston, this is the perfect plan. Even though he is sitting beside me, nobody should know the plan.

Me: I need a favor😊

Weston😏❤️: Of course princess, what is it?

Me: Caroline likes Blake.. I need you to find out if Blake likes her, pleasee

Weston😏❤️: Seriously? She is literally ALL he talks about😂

Me: REALLY? THIS IS GREAT! We need to hook them up😏

Weston😏❤️: Yes, I have the perfect thing. But we are in the same room and if you look to the left then out manager is waiting for us to leave for the airport😂

Me: OHH okay see you in literally a second!

I turn my phone off and look at Weston and he smirks. "Alright guys! Let's go to NEW YORK!" Our manager said, excited. I stand up and grab my suitcase. Caroline walks over to me, "What did you do?" She asks. I smirk. "You'll see". I say as we walk out of the hotel room to the elevators.

I see Blake behind us walking with Weston. I push Caroline back so she's right beside of Blake and Weston walks up to me. I look at him and we both smirk back at Blake and Caroline.

Caroline mouths something to me but I really didn't pay attention, I was looking at their really red faces. Weston took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

*skip to car*

Weston and I are in the car with Blake, Caroline, Kasey and Mark. I'm sitting beside Weston and Caroline. Blake is sitting beside Mark and Caroline and Kasey is sitting beside Mark and Weston.

Time to put our plan to work. I pull out my phone and start a group chat between Blake, Weston and I.

Me: Alright. Time to put this plan to action.

Weston😏❤️: Let's do it😏

Blake😂🤘🏼: I'm confused, what plan?

Me: Okay so basically, I know that you like Caroline. But you don't know that she likes you too!

Blake😂🤘🏼: Wait, she does?

Weston😏❤️: Yes she does. So the plan is that you ask her out.

Blake😂🤘🏼: I'm in. When, where and how?

Me: Woah, thirsty much Blake?💦

Weston😏❤️: Slay^

Blake😂🤘🏼: Sorry, I'm just happy

Me: Okay, so here's the plan....

*skips to after the plan😏 sorry*

Blake😂🤘🏼: She's going to be so surprised! I can't wait, I'm so happy😊😊 Thanks so much guys

Me: No problem, I'm here to help out both of my best friends😊 But I'm not a guy so..

Weston😏❤️: No problem bro

Blake😂🤘🏼: Sorry lex. LOOK! We are pulling up at the airport!

I put my phone down and look out of the window to see the airport. Wow that took shorter than I thought. I get out of the car and walk to the back to grab my bags. When everyone gathers their things we walk into the airport.

I have my boarding ticket in hand along with my phone. We walk over and put our luggage on the cart thing so it will be boarded onto the plane. Then we walk over to our boarding lane.

"Flight 10 board now" the intercom person said. That's us! I'm so happy! I grab Westons hand. I hand my ticket to the lady and I step into the hallway and wait for everyone else.

When everyone was through we board the plane. I had seat 27 and Weston had seat 28. That's good, we can sit beside eachother. I take my seat and lay my head on Westons shoulder. "Everyone stay in your seats as the plane takes off then you may get up. Enjoy your flight to New York!" The person says.

That's when the plane takes off and I feel myself doze to sleep...

----------------------------------------
A/N : I haven't updated in forever because I decided I wanted to take a break from updating for a bit but I'm back now and ready to start updating daily again! Ik that this chapter sucked and that it was mostly about Caroline and Blake and the plan... What do you think their plan is? Comment below! Loves you all sm, bye cutiess💜

p.s : if any of you want to be in my book message me and I will add you as the character you want to be! OKAY THATS ALL BYEEE(: