Chapter 13

*out of hospital, 4 days later*

It's been 4 days since the accident. My mom, Lucas and Gage went back home yesterday. I can't think about how much I miss them though because I can't stop thinking about what Weston read off the note. He has no idea that I heard him say those things. I should have known that Amanda would have had something to do with it. I'm so stupid.

"Babe you okay?" Weston said. "I'm fine" I lied. He nodded his head and I looked through the window of the car and put my headphones in. The rain drops dropped down the window, it was soothing. We are on the way to the m&g. We decided to stay in NY for a couple more days so when I recovered we could still do the m&g.

They boys let down a lot of fans I guess.. So we had to still do the m&g. Their fans had nothing to say to me except things like "Thats what she gets" "Haha about time" "She should have died on the table" that one hurt. There were only a couple that said things like "I'm sorry, I hope she's okay" only some were sincere though.

My supporters were helpful about it. They left nice comments about if I need anything to hit them up and we could talk. I smiled at the thought.

*skip to m&g*

The car pulled to the back of the building so we could get out and not be surrounded by supporters. Weston takes my hand and we get out of the car  and walk inside. As I was walking I remembered something that was supposed to happen days ago. The plan to get Blake and Caroline together.

How could I forget?? Other than the fact that I was shot. Duh. "Weston" I whisper and nudge him. "What's wrong?" he says. "The plan. We forgot about the plan. We need to do it tonight after the m&g. Tell Blake to meet us at the place, and to be ready." I say. He looks at me confused for a minute then nods his head.

A couple of minutes later we are backstage getting ready to go on. I peek my head out and I see a bunch of girls screaming waiting for us to come out. "Alright guys, it's time" the stage director told us. I turn around and am face to face with Weston. He takes his hands and intertwines his fingers with mine. I put my forehead to his.

"Your gonna do great" he reassures me. "I hope so. Thanks babe" I say. Then we kiss and wait to walk on stage.

*skip to afterwards*

"That was amazing" I catch my breath coming off stage. The crowd still cheering. "You did great!" Blake says. "Kelly, your singing is AMAZING" I tell her, she smiles and Simon nods his head. "We all did great" Mark says. I laugh. Everyone joined in and soon we were all hot again from laughing so much. "What are we laughing about again?" Hunter asked. "I'm not really sure" I said.

"We'll do you guys want to go back to the hotel?" Caroline asks. I look at Weston and Weston looks at Blake then we all look at each other. "Uhm Blake and I are gonna go get some snacks from the store, y'all go to the hotel and pick a movie." Weston tells her. She nods her head, "Okay get me some sour patches!" She tells them as they leave.

"Alright then, let's go watch a movie!" Caroline says and we all go to the car so we can go to the hotel.

*skip to hotel*

We are walking into the hotel now. We were about to get on the elevator when my phone buzzes. It's Weston/Blake (groupchat)

Weston😏❤️: Give us about 1 hour and we will be ready.

Blake😂🤘🏼: The first card is at the fountain at the park. The uber outside of the hotel will take Caroline there and there will be another uber for you guys.

Me: Okay, can't wait!

"Lex, c'mon we are here" Caroline tells me. I nod my head. "Goodnight guys" I tell the rest of my friends, they aren't going to sleep, they are gonna go take another uber to Weston and Blake to help them set up.

Caroline, Ashlyn, Kasey, Kelly, and Amber walk into our hotel room. I quickly go to the closest and get the shoes and a cute dress. It's a short ombré white and pink/coral lace dress with a jean jacket and converses. That's Caroline's style so that's the dress I picked.

I take them to the bathroom and sit them on the counter. Then I plug up the curling iron. "CAROLINEE" I yelled. She ran to the bathroom really fast. "WHAT LEX YOU SCA-- what's the dress for?" She said eyeing the dress. I smile, "put it on, with the shoes and curl your hair. Be ready in 30 min" then I walked out the bathroom and shut the door.

*20 min later*

"Okay I did what you told me to do, so can you tell me why?" Caroline's asks coming out of the bathroom. I smirk, "Surprise" an sighs. I stand up and take her wrist and pull her out of the hotel room. "Let's go" I say and we get onto the elevator. "Go where?" She asks highly confused. "Surprise" I say again.

The elevator doors open and we get out and head outside of the hotel. The. I text Weston and Blake to tell them she is coming. They text back and say that they are ready.

*Carolines POV*
Lex drags me outside of the hotel. "What are w--" I start but then I see a man holding a sign with my name on it. Behind him is a car. "Lex, what's that?" I ask. "Get in and he will take you where you are supposed to go." She says and we walk over to the car. The person opens the door. I look at Lexi and she nods her head and shoves me into the car. "Good luck" she smiles and then the man shuts the door.

*10 min later*

The car stops. I open the door and get out, I tell the man thank you and he drives off. I look at my surroundings, I'm at the park. Why? Then my phone buzzes. It's Lex.

Lexi✈️💕: Go to the fountain and there is a card with your name on it. Open it and follow the instructions. (Don't reply back)

Well that's not weird at all right? Wrong. But I do as she says and walk over to the fountain. There is lights set up everywhere. It's so beautiful. When I reach it there is a card that says "To Caroline" I take it and open it. It reads;

Hello Caroline, this is just a small note to tell you how much I love you. You are the most amazing person I have ever met. You are sweet, loving, kind and HAWT. When I'm with you it feels like we are the only people here. You make me smile when I'm down, happy when I'm sad, laugh when I cry. I love you. Much more than you can imagine. I just wanted to tell you that...
~Blake❤️

Blake wrote that? Awe, he's so sweet. I start to put the letter back into the envelope when I hear singing. I turn around and see Blake standing there in a suit with a guitar. He stars to sing, walking closer to me.

I've never looked at you the way
I did tonight and now your face,
Your lips your eyes are stuck inside my head. Maybe I should stay, maybe I should go, maybe I should just leave this alone.. It could be perfect or just a disaster, we could be in love...

By now he was face to face with me. He put the guitar down and intertwines my hands with his. "Caroline, I love you so much. You mean the world to me and I hope I'm not doing this wrong.. But I feel something between us and I think it's forever.. Will you be my girlfriend?"

----------------------------------------------

A/N : OMGGGG I FINALLY UPDATED! I'm SOOO sorry for not updating in forever. I just needed a break and plus I have had writers block, that's why this chapter sucks. Lol. But I am gonna try to update everyday now so loves you all sm, bye cuties💜