Chapter 8

I wake up because some turbulence shook the plane. Weston and I were watching a movie, even though I had to keep nudging him so he wouldn't fall asleep. We had about 4 hours left on the plane until we reached NY.

"Weston we haven't taken a selfie in forever" I started looking at him. "Can we pleasee take a new one?" I begged. He sighed, "Okay, anything for you" he smiles. I hold my phone up and we take 2 pictures, then I post them on Instagram. (pic above)

The rest of the flight we watched movies, talked and Weston eventually fell asleep, as did I.

"we will be landing in 5 minutes, I hope you all enjoyed your flight and stay safe!" I was awoken by the sound of the intercom lady. I peeled my eyes open and looked out the window. I saw the Statue of Liberty in the middle of the ocean. We are here. We made it.

I look over and see Weston still sleeping so I nudge him and he wakes up. "Weston look" I smiled. He leaned over me and looked out the window. "It's beautiful" I said looking outside as we landed. He took his hand and moved my chin so I'm facing him. "Not as beautiful as you" he smiled, I blushed and leaned in to kiss him but we were interrupted.

"The plane is landed so you can get off now." The girl scoffed, wow rude much? I just laughed as we stood up. The girl left and I took my things and we headed off the plane. As we got off I felt the cold New York wind hit me, even though it was cold it felt nice.

The agony of waiting to meet all of my lovely supporters was terrible. I couldn't wait much longer, they were the reason why I am happy all of the time!

*skip to luggage claim*

We got inside of the airport and we all met up at the luggage claim. As we were waiting I saw Mark talking to some girl, I figured she was a fan so I let it go. I looked again and I saw him slip her his number. They hugged and Mark walked over towards me.

I quickly turned around and pretended that I didn't see anything. "Hey Lexi" he said. "Hey Mark, who was that girl that you were talking to?" I smirked liking at him. "I say beside her on the plane, her name is Amber and she's really nice" he said blushing.

"You totally like her" I said. "I just met her" he said. "Ever heard of, love at first sight?" I smirked. Then his smile faded and he looked at the ground. "Yes, I thought it was love at first sight with you.." His voice faded.

"But I got her number!" He said changing the topic. "I saw" I laughed. "Lex! C'mon guys we have our bags" Hunter said. I nodded my head and Mark and I followed everyone to the uber.

When we reached the car I put my luggage in the back an hopped in. I was sitting beside Weston and Kasey. Blake, Caroline and Simon were sitting infront of us. I looked at Simon and he was on his phone texting someone. I wonder who?

•Simons POV•
I was talking to Blake when my phone buzzed. I looked at it and saw that it was Kelly. My girlfriend. She lives in New York now because she moved away from my hometown, that's how we met.

Then I introduced her to Younow and she's gotten bigger and bigger, that's how we keep in touch. She's actually going to be on this tour with us! I haven't seen her in forever, other than behind a screen. Then my phone buzzed again.

Babygirl😘❤️: Hey babe! I can't wait to see you today! I'm so excited!

Babygirl😘❤️: Ohh, and btw have you guys landed yet? Tell me when you are on the way to the hotel😘

Me: Hey babe, we just landed and we are on the way to the hotel now! I can't wait to see you and hug you and kiss you. We are going to be on tour together for 2 weeks! I can't wait😏

Babygirl😘❤️: Don't get any ideas.😂 I have to go get everything ready but I will see you soon, I love you😘

Me: Okay, I love you too😘

Man, am I lucky or what?

•Lexi's POV•
"Are you okay?" Kasey asked me, snapping me out of my daze. "Oh, yeah sorry I was just thinking" I said. "About what?" She asked. "Life. And how lucky
I am to be where I'm at today. Last year wasn't the best year" I sighed thinking about the first time I met Weston and how he broke my heart.. Then Mark asked me out and I broke his heart...

"Okay, well I'll leave you to it then" she laughed which made me laugh a little.

*skip to hotel*

When we reach the hotel I was informed that there was going to be another Younower joining us on the tour. Her name is Kelly, I've watched her broadcast before and we've talked a bit. She's really nice.

As we walk into the hotel I spot Kelly and she runs up to us. She has long blonde wavy hair, and she is wearing a cute crop top with skinny jeans and black converses.

She embraces me into a hug and I hug her back. "Hey Kelly!" I smile. "Hey Lexi. It's so good to meet you" she said pulling back from the hug. "It's good to meet you too" I smile. "Have you seen Simon?" She asks. "Yeah, he's just over-" then Simon cut me off.

"KELLY!" He yelled and they both ran to eachother embracing one another into a hug. They pull back and then they kiss. Wait, am I missing something? "AWW, Simons got a girlfriend" Blake yells. They both blush.

So I guess they are dating. They look so cute together! "So, who's ready to see New York?" Kelly asks.

------------------------------------------

A/N : THIS CHAPTER SUCKED. I'm so sorry that this was a sucky chapter but it gets better! Loves you all sm, bye cutiess💜

Kasey: KaseyRowland_
Kelly: starflower12359
Amber: Amamlove04

I know that your part wasn't that great in this chapter Amber and I'm completely sorry, but in the next chapter, you will be more in it! Promise!👌🏼😁

p.s: I'm going to try to start updating daily again! Yay!