Chapter 11

(A/N : warning, sucky chapter)

*Westons POV*
Lexi's lifeless body is in my arms, covered in blood. Who would do this to her? I called 911 already so they are on the way. I turn around to see if the person who shot Lexi was there. When I do so I see a girl? Wearing all black clothes and a hood over her head. She takes the hood off... "Amanda?" (A/N: Congrats to sophiadaoui for guessing correctly!)

"Yes?" She says, pretending like she didn't just shoot someone. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?" I yell getting angry. "I WARNED HER, SHE DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME" she yelled. What does she mean? She 'didn't listen'. "What do you mean?" I say.

"She didn't tell you?" She smirked. "Tell me what?" I asked, she didn't answer. "TELL ME WHAT?!" I yelled getting angrier. That's when I heard footsteps coming. I turn back to Lexi and she's still passed out or I hope she's not... No she can't be. Never mind. When I turn back to Amanda she was gone nobody wasn't there anymore.

Then I feel someone remove Lexi from my arms. It's the paramedics. I stand up and walk over to the stretcher they put her on. One of the doctors stop me. "Sir you can't go, only family right now" he says. "BUT SHES MY GIRLFRIEND PLEASE" I beg. "I'm sorry" he says before he walks away with the rest of his team.

I walk into the hotel room. I called them and told them but I said ft ten to stay inside of the room just in case. When I get inside I see everyone gathered around the room talking. Everyone was crying, mainly Caroline, and Kasey the most.

I on the other hand am trying my hardest to hold back my tears. I know that Lexi will make it out of this, she has to right? I have to be strong for her.

"We have to get to the hospital, now" Someone call an uber! Did anyone call her mom?!" I say trying to stay calm. "Mark called her mom, she's flying out right now and Blake called the uber already, it's downstairs" Hunter said.

"Let's go then" I say and stormed out of the room to the elevators, everyone followed. When we get downstairs to the car we hop in immediately.

*Carolines POV*
We are in the car on the way to the hospital. Why does this always happen to Lexi? Why does she go through everything... Now I might loose her, what am I supposed to do without me best friend?

I start crying like crazy. "Shh, its going to be okay" Blake said pulling me close. How is it going to be okay? MY BESTFRIEND, MORE LIKE SISTER MIGHT DIE. AND I DIDNT EVEN GET THE CHANCE TO SAY GOODBYE!

*skip to hospital*

When we get to the hospital we all rush in and go to the front desk. Weston asked for the room number and we all went up there but we had to wait outside.

*Weston's POV*
How am I supposed to tell them that I know the girl that shot Lexi... I was pacing back and fourth in the hallway outside of the hospital room. They had to take her straight up to surgery.

"What happened out there?" Mark asked. "W-we were just talking and she tried to run away and I grabbed her hand but she wiggled free and ran off but before I knew it she fell down but I caught her" I said. "There's one more thing..." I have to tell them.

"What?" Jacobs asks. "I know who shot Lexi" my voice fades... "Wait what?" Simon says. "... It was A--Amanda..." I say. "Who is that? I'm going to kill her" Caroline says standing up.

"My ex... When you guys left last year Amanda made me stop talking to Lexi and I had to go out with Amanda otherwise she would have hurt Lexi... Ever heard the saying 'If you love her you gotta let her go'? I had to so that..." I say, feeling the tears form behind my eyes.

"I'll be back. I need some air. Call me if they say anything" I tell them before I walk to the elevator. When I get inside I click the button that says 'roof'. When I reach the roof I sit on the edge. My feet dangling off the side. I look out towards the city of NY. All of the buildings were lit up.

Lexi would have loved this. I hope she's okay, she has to be okay. I can't loose her again.. I can't believe that Amanda would do this, how did she even know we were here? She had to have flown out here but who told her? I didn't, Lexi didn't, nobody from school knows about us going on tour... So who?

*Kasey's POV*
The plan worked out perfectly. Who would have known that she would have actually hit her? She has always had bad aim ever since I've known her.

Now I just have to pretend that I know nothing about this. Hopefully she won't make it out, then it's my chance because Weston will need a shoulder to cry on... That will be me...

--------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT A/N : ANOTHER ONE! Sorry for the other cliffhanger and sorry for the change of plot! I wonder how many of you thought that this was coming?! Hmm, comment below! I feel like my chapters are getting worse and worse. I don't know how much longer this book is going to go. I know this is only chapter 11 but this whole book series SUCKS. I don't know what to do with it. This chapter what basically a filler chapter. A lot of the people that were in the first book are not in the second book yet, including, Lucas, Jason, ect. I really don't know what to write anymore. I'm really sorry :( I didn't go to school today because I'm sick, but I might update later, it depends on how good it turns out:\

Kasey: KaseyRowland_
Kelly: starflower12359
Amber: Amamlove04
Madison: MadisonNicole_

p.s : congrats to sophiadaoui for guessing the correct person in the last chapter! Everyone go follow her and check out her book! Thanks! Loves you all sm! Bye cutiess❤️