Chapter 9

(A/N: Back at it again with the late and sucky update👋🏼)

We are walking through New York. It's absolutely breath taking. Weston's hand is intertwined with mine. I keep wondering how I got so lucky to be where I'm at right now, all of these lovely supporters, an amazing boyfriend, great friends that I now call my family, and much more.

Looking back at last year makes me feel even more thankful for what I have. I lost my dad, I lost my memory, and I lost the trust of my friend, but a good thing came out of that year. I realized that I am perfect the way I am, and not a single person or thing can ruin it.

"Look!" Kelly says interrupting my thoughts. I look at what she is pointing at, it's the Statue Of Liberty. "It's so beautiful" I say. I've never been in NY before so it's all new to me, the crowds of people, a lot of noise, and alt of cars everywhere. I look over at Mark and see that he is staring at his phone.

I unlock mine and Weston's hands and walk over to Mark. "Who are you talking to? All of this amazing things are right in front of you and your texting someone" I say startling him. He jumps "Gosh Lex you scared me. And I'm texting that girl from the airport, Amber. Do you think it will be okay if she comes to join us?" He asks.

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't care, the more the merrier, I think we were planning on going to the fair or something" I tell him. His eyes light up an he looks straight back at his phone.

After he texts Amber he looks at me. "She's gonna meet us at the fair" he says. I smile, "You like her don't you?" I ask. "I don't know, I just met her but I feel something." He says. I nod my head, "I under--" I get cut off by Kasey, "Lexi! Come over here and look at the boys!" She says between laughter.

"Got to go, you coming?" I ask Mark. He nods his head and we run over to where everyone else was. When we reach them I see Weston, Hunter, Blake, Simon, Jacob, and Brandon were dancing in the middle of New York with one of their phones playing a playlist. Typical boys, but you gotta love them. I see Simon take Kelly's arm and pull her closer so they can dance. Then Hunter takes Ashlyn's hand and does the same. I see Weston look at me with a 'Please come dance with me because I'm going to look like a dork dancing alone if you don't' face.

I laugh and he takes my hand and twirls me around. I felt like a princess. We started dancing really crazy because My House came on and I can jam out to that song. I look around and see that our whole group of people were dancing. Then I see people staring at us. I honestly don't care what they think of me, I'm having fun.

I stop dancing and so does Weston. "Let's go to the fair! It's getting dark so that means it's all lit up" I say. "Okay" he says and we get our group of friends and we all walk to the fair.

*skip to fair*

We just got to the entrance gate of the fair. When we walk inside its all lit up and it's so pretty. "What do you want to ride first?" Caroline asks, making sure she is loud enough for everyone to hear. Before anyone could answer and girl about my age with brownish/blondish medium length hair and brown eyes walks up to us.

"Hey Mark" she says waving towards Mark. Ohh, this must be that Amber girl from the airport. "Amber! I'm glad you came!" Mark says walking up to her and embraces her into a hug. She blushes. "*cough cough* Mark are you going to introduce us to your "friend"?" Blake asks chuckling at the work 'friend' he must think they are dating.

"This is my friend Amber. I sat beside her on the plane ride here" Mark says. "Hey Amber" everyone says. "Amber this is Lexi, Caroline, Ashlyn, Kasey, Kelly, Weston, Blake, Hunter, Simon, Jacob and Brandon" Mark tells her. We all wave at her. "So as I was saying, which ride do you guys want to ride first?" Caroline asks again.

"Lexi and I are riding the Ferris wheel" Weston says taking my hand and he runs towards the Ferris wheel, of course I run too. When we reach the Ferris wheel I put my hands on my knees, catching my breath.

I stand up and start laughing. "What was that for?" I ask Weston. He laughs, "I wanted to be alone with you" he says making be blush. He intertwines our fingers and we walk over to the line for the Ferris wheel. It was finally our turn to get on. We got in the seat of the Ferris wheel and waited for it to go.

After everyone got on it started spinning. I shivered, the wind was blowing against me and it was cold air. "Are you cold?" Weston asks me. "No,
I'm fine" I tell him still shivering. "No your not, here take my sweatshirt" he says taking off his sweatshirt. "Thanks" I say putting it over my head. It's a little big but that is what makes it comfortable. (The boys who do this to their girls stay winning👌🏼)

I lay my head on his shoulder and look at the sun setting. "This is great" I say. "I love you" I add. "I love you so much more than you can imagine" he says. I giggle. "Your laugh is adorable" he smiles. "Thanks, but it's not" I sigh. I sit up and he turns towards me so that we are facing each other. "Lexi, please don't talk about yourself like that. It hurts me to see you put yourself down. You are so amazing and beautiful inside and out, you have the most brightest personality, and the most adorable laugh. That's why I love you" he says.

Before I say anything he cups my face with his hands and leans in and we kiss. He really does love me... I think, I hope.

-------------------------------------------

A/N : These chapters are getting worse and worse every time I update. I'm sorry that they suck🙄 I'm just not that great of an author I guess.

Kasey: KaseyRowland_
Kelly: starflower12359
Amber: Amamlove04

p.s : your characters will have more parts soon, I just needed them to be introduced first!^ sorry