4

Chapter four

Disgust. That's everything I felt when I laid I that bed. Not only disgust but also disgusted.

There was a paper next to the bed she woke up in.

Sorry for waking up alone, I had to go. Yesterday was amazing, yours Liam.

It was amazing ? I don't feel amazing. I feel like shit.

A chuckle escaped my lips.

I can't even say how "amazing" it was. I don't know. I know that we kissed. I know that I wasn't sure if I wanted to sleep with Liam. I guess I didn't need to be sure.

I am a whore. Only whores sleep with guys they hardly know. Only whores can't remember.

He didn't leave his phone number. Not even a fake one. He didn't think I want to call him. Even Liam thinked I'm a whore and he didn't even know me.

Oh god. Damien. Was it cheating? I don't know. We aren't a couple are we?

I am just so disgusting. I left the bed. I was naked. Great. Amazing

I took one of Liams shirts and after finding my dress and underwear I left the house as quick as possible as I could. Or at least I tried to.

I sneaked down the stairs and almost reached the doors.

"Good morning"

I turned around. I expected Liam. It wasn't him.

"Who the hell are you ?"

"You are sneaking through MY house so I think it's me who should ask."

"I'm Lucy"

"Kyle"

"Nice to meet you?"

"Are you his one night stand?"

"I guess"

He looked skeptical and all I wanted to do is crying. I was a slut. A whore. I felt a little used. I had no right to feel so. But I still did.

"Coffee? "

" No thanks. Bye"

I almost ran to the door but I just couldn't stand the situation.

What was I thinking ?

What can I do next ?

I needed to call Damien.

"Hello ? Lucy?"

"Hi Damien"

"I thought you would come over yesterday. I waited for you what happened"

"I was stupid Damien. Really stupid"

"What did you do? "

"I don't want to talk about it. I don't know where I am. I need your help"

"Find out the address. Text me. I ask my brother for his car. I'll come to you."

"Thank you"

"You'll be the death of me one day"

And with that he hang up.

Does he think we are together? He doesn't love me, right ?

.
.
.
.
When Damien came I was freezing. I got in the car. He started the engine and drove away.

"Thank you"

"Why were you here"

"I don't want to talk about this"