Masky X Hoodie X Reader Part 15: Smoke and Mirrors

You've noticed the distance between you are Masky and Hoodie has grown shorter. However, every night a icy cold feeling gripped your soul, and you glanced longing looks at the ancient wardrobe...

No. Don't do it....

Every night, a hellish beast approached you in your dreams, with a voice that imitated wet nails scratching up a blackboard.

Resist it. Be strong...

Why didn't they notice? Masky and Hoodie were not noticing your new found troubles.

DON'T YOU DARE, Y/N!

Why not go home?

STOP!

But it was hopeless. You were succumbing to the urge to go through that door. One night, a cold sweat beaded your forehead, an you wrenched the door to the ancient wardrobe open, and stepped through the portal.

As soon as you stepped out, you could tell something was wrong. Something was afoot. The house was normal, clean without a speck of dust. A aroma of laundry detergent wafted from the furniture. Hope began to bloom in your chest as you considered the possibility that they were alive. With new found jubilant emotions that were suddenly flooding in your heart, you bounded up the stairs to your parents room an your siblings. Hesitating, you put your hand on the cold brass of the doorknob, and you suddenly froze.

A thick, scorching smell penetrate the air. In the distance, you thought you could hear Masky and Hoodie and Ticci Toby talking. "Is she okay with knowing her house is burning?""Well, at least she's not here...""True."You now knew what was going on. Those stupid proxies of Slenderman was burning your house down. How could you have fooled yourself into thinking that they every loved you? Anger burned into your throat, and fat blobs of tears escaped the prison of your eyes. A blurry, flickering orange blob glowed under your feet. With it, came pain. You screamed, and you heard the sound of feet climbing the stairs inhumanely fast, but all there was is pain, pain, pain... And something swooped you up from the flames, so why was Masky and Hoodie screaming? And Ticci Toby was screaming for his waffle...

Then it all went black.