Masky X Hoodie X Reader Part 18: A Mission

Flinching as it came closer and closer, you closed your eyes...

And sidestepped.

The red thingy crashed into the bushes with howls. Soon, more crashing followed suit until Jeff the Killer emerged from the bushes. He grinned his maniac smile and said in a low growl "GO. TO. SLEE- Are you that girl that Slenderman's looking for?" He paused. Not sure how to reply, you stared dumbly at him until he muttered "Yep, that's the one. Not cute at all, though. SLENDY!""I told you not to call me that child."Jeff flipped him the bird and gestured towards you. You ditched her."Slenderman looked at you, and put a tendril like a leash around Smile dog, and a hand on you and Jeff.

~Le timeskip~(One lazy author you've got here)

Cheers echoed throughout the house. Slenderman decided you should be a proxy. Your first mission was to kill a guy who had been lurking a little too near Slender's woods, with a camera. Your goal? Destroy the camera, his website, the dude, and his reputation. You would be doing it alone, with Masky and Hoodie watching. Originally, Toby was to watch, but he was too busy eating waffles.

Creeping up to the house, you watched as the man drank beer and sang songs about how kings were strong and his underwear was dirty. Brandishing a knife with a pistol in your pocket, you climbed in through the bedroom window, but then you realized something.

You can't.

Who knows? He might have a child that looks up to him, a family, a life. Right then, the dude stepped in, and stared at you.

You didn't blame him, but his first instinctive reaction was to throw everything at you (including his dirty underwear 0_0). And you reacted to the reaction by pulling your gun out and shouting "ONE MORE MOVE AND I'LL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT!"He froze, and slowly raised his hand in the air. With your finger clasped around the trigger, you squeezed your eyes shut and listened to the BANG of the gun in your hand. Opening your eyes, you found the man grasping his chest, his breath in wheezing coughs. At the same time, your mind showed your father kneeling with a knife in his chest. Suddenly, there was a pain in your shoulder, then a warm crimson fluid dripped. That darn old fool had thrown a knife in your shoulder! Rushing outside, you saw Masky and Hoodie looking concerned. They grabbed your hands and opened up a blood red portal, and you leaped through. Back at the slender mansion, the pain in your shoulder was exceedingly painful. Doctor Smiley said you may need surgery, which proved true. As he gave you chloroform, you saw Hoodie and Masky grab your hands before the black pools became black holes.

Waking up, you could hear Doctor Smiley panicking, screaming. "Y/N's DEAD! Y/N's DEAD! Y/N's DEAD!" No you weren't. Why can't he realize? You opened your mouth to scream, but you couldn't feel it. And you realized why.

You are dead.

(No, this isn't the end. You aren't dead for much longer. Oh, did I say that aloud?)