Choice Option 1: Part 21

A button next to the portal reads:

CONNECT TO TWIN PORTAL?

Yes            NO

Naturally, you connect and burst into a pink portal, and you find Hoodie being strangled. With a war cry, you barrel into Zaglo. Shocked, he temporarily freezes. Taking advantage of this, you stab him in the gut- HARD. Choking, he vanished in a cloud of red dust. Panting, you looked upon the spot where he had vanished, before rushing to Masky's and Hoodie's aid.

From what you could tell, no lasting damage had been done to Hoodie. The same couldn't be said to Masky. Crawling towards you, Masky grabbed you around the throat in choke hold only to form a locket around your neck and seemed to be sucked inside, leaving behind a puddle of blood that was neither black nor red: It seemed to, however, be coated in evil. Hoodie handed you a vial, and you put it by the puddle, only to have the substance crawl away. Quickly, you scooped it up into the vial and turned to Hoodie.

"One down. One more to go." he said. He looked away, and muttered "Look at your locket..."

When you touched the locket, you nearly screamed in chock and joy. A spectral Masky burst out and smiled at you. "I'm still here. If you succeed in your quest, I can return..." his voice faded and body into nothing." Hoodie looked at you in awe. "The gift of the Creepypasta... That's a high honor, indeed. And I know you will succeed. I have faith in you. And now we duel. Ready...?"

Congrats, you chose the right option!