Masky X Hoodie X Reader Part 17: Divide & Conquer

MASKY POV

That goddamn Zaglo left to "take care of business". In the meantime, I've got out of these damn restraints and was sneaking down the hallway. Zaglo left a crude map in here, and I'm using it as a guide. Turning a corner, I saw a girl and a guy in a orang-HOLY @*$&#* ITS MY HOODIE (Not literally, I'm wearing it)AND Y/N!

YOUR POV

Sneaking stealthily down the hallway, Masky popped up behind Hoodie and I, along with nearly giving me a heart failure."Masky, don't scare me like that!"you yelled."What, and lose the element of surprise?"he said with a grin."Naw. I've found this map, and we CAN get out of here... "he paused."...but we'll have to split up. And we have to hurry, the alarm went off, Zaglo has cameras everywhere."

"First off, Y/N, I need to to blow up the boiler, then meet us at the rendezvous point. Hoodie, you'll need to find Toby (and his waffles). I'll shut off these godddamn cameras. Got it?"Masky finished. "Yep"answered Hoodie, "Kay" you replied. "And Y/N?"Masky asked."Wat Masky! I need to go!""Be careful, and if anything goes wrong..." He gave you a delicate kiss on your cheek, before vanishing to the right hallway. Hoodie vanished into the left hallway. Heading ahead, you trembled as the cold air bit into your skin.

Starting off, you found the boiler room quite easily. It was the only room that wasn't cold... Because it was freaking BURNING in there! You found a wrench, and hesitated at where to tackle it first.

MINI CHOICE OPTION

A) Hit the base

B) Hit the valve

  ---------------- CHOICE OPTION A---------------- 

You smacked the middle, hard, and you made a fair-sized dent in it. Another smack proved fatal, because it blew up. Then you died. Trés Stupidé!

  ---------------- CHOICE OPTION B----------------    

Smacking the valve, a steady hiss started until the  entire boiler shook. You were aware of difficulty breathing, so you ran out the door to find the rendezvous point. You didn't go far, however, before you heard a static sound fill your ears. Turning the hallway, you saw a tall man hunched over two people.

BUT IT WAS OFFENDERMAN AND HE GAVE YOU A ROSE(jk)

Slenderman turned around and faced you (Get it? FACED you? AHAHAHAHAHA) and said "Get ready to leave in 3...2...1..." A spindly finger touched the tip of your head, and a sudden wave of nausea hit you as you flew through time and space.

Landing roughly, you leaned over and retched. At least you were out of there. But turning around, you saw Slenderman desperately trying to grab you as he teleported...

But he left you behind.

A low growl desonated from somewhere. Turning, you saw a snarling blood-red beast collect up its haunches and springs at you, its sharp jaws snapping.