Masky X Reader X Hoodie Part 16: The First Strike

WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS MILDLY RUDE LANGUAGE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOODIES POV

Ugh... Woke up with this goddamn headache and I can't see Masky. Why are the clothes I'm wearing remind me of an asylum? Oh F***! Its a straitjacket!"Who the hell tied me up, and where are you? Where's my mask?" How did I let myself get captured? Oh god, I let Y/N down! Zaglo-whats-his-name must have tied me up and left me here. Need-to-protect-Masky-and-Y/N-but-I'm-falling-asleep...Ugh... Slender will never trust me again!

~Somewhere else in Zaglos secret facility~

MASKYS POV

"TELL-ME-WHATS-SLENDERMAN'S-WEAKNESS! Or would you like Y/N to suffer... BECAUSE OF YOU?!?" Zaglo screamed in 7 different languages. I've been tied up to this metal chair for awhile. Once again I winces as Y/N's scream echoed throughout the room. Of course, he could be bluffing and recorded this from a long time back, but- OW! "Stop slapping me, I'm not a doll!"Zaglo grins evilly. "But your precious doll Y/N could get hurt..." He laughs like a maniac. At least he doesn't know that the handcuffs have a weak part in the chains. Hold on Y/N, Hold on Hoodie, I'll come for you as soon as I can escape from this maniac with major control issues!

  ~Somewhere else in Zaglos secret facility ~  

YOUR POV

Not being the only one with a pounding headache, you woke up strapped to a chair in a permanent reclining position. A girls scream sounded throughout the facility. Wait... What? That was your scream. They must be using this against Masky and Hoodie! I've got to  get out of here! you thought. Pulling, you found the old chairs leather restraints long ago gave away to crumbly bits held together with bits of thread. A good ol' tug freed you, and you were running through the facilitys confusing, winding passageways. Upon reaching an area marked PRISON AREA,  you slowed down, as you heard Hoodie screaming about giving back his mask or something. Creeping down the hallway, you saw a boy with amberish eyes, sideswept hair, and a thin, long face, screaming his head off. Locking at the lock mechanism, you could open it... So you did. Suddenly, the screaming stopped, and he looked at you with awe. "Y/N?""Yep it's me.""...Can you get me my mask?""..."Looking around the room, you saw his mask in the corner. Gently, you hooked it around his ears and looped the string (which was transparent) around his head. "And Y/N?" he asked with a husky tone to his voice. "Yes what?"you replied as the last of the straitjacket fell free. Smirking, he grabbed you and whispered in your ear "Thank you.." and kissed you firmly on the lips. "Now lets go find Masky!"

That's when the alarm went off.