Chapter 1

Hey everyone. So this is my first story on this account. So hope you enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

"Harry wake up or I will get your dad in here ." Screamed my mom. "I'm up!" I yelled. I knew my dad would beat me if I didn't listen to my mom. So I'm 18 and today is the first day of my senior year of high school. I'm not looking forward to it either. The only class I'm looking forward to is music class. I love to sing. Everyone says I'm good too. I'm about 5'9 and I am very athletic. I may not have a six pact, but I am very athletic. I love to dance too but no twerking. I tried it at school one time and I got sent to the principals office.

"Bye honey! Have a great first day!" I heard my mom yell as I shut the front door. Me and my mom don't talk unless we have too.

When I was walking into the doors, I hit something hard pulling the thing down with me. "Ow!" Screamed someone. "Oh my bad" I said as I pushed her down again. I was what you would call a "bad boy". Everyone was afraid of me.

"You go to the principals office mr.styles." Yelled my teacher. Just cause I was caught drawing on the desk. "Yes sir." I told her. She gave me an evil look. "NOW!" She yelled. I walked out of the classroom. I didn't give a care if I was going. I got to the principal a lot so it doesn't make a difference to me.

When I got to the principal, she looked very mad. Apparently the teacher had already told her. "Why would you do this AGAIN, Harry?!?!?" She said through her clenched teeth. "We'll maybe I just wanted to see you again." I snapped back. "I'm calling your parents. You will have to be expelled for a week. AGAIN!!" She screamed at me.

When my parents got to school, they didn't look too happy. "Harry? Why do you keep doing this?" Asked my mom looking not angry but upset. "I don't care about school mom. It's stupid." I hollered back at her. Then I saw the girl I ran into this morning. "Hey!" I screamed across the parking lot. I sprinted over to her. "What do you want?" She asked. "Nothing. Just got expelled. What about you?" I said with a smirk. "Bye!" She said and ran off. I noticed a pair of keys on the ground with the name "Demi" on them. I think she dropped them. "Demi!" I screamed. She turned around. "How do you know my name?" She asked with a frown. "You dropped your keys." I said as I handed them to her. "Thanks." She said and then walked away.