Chapter 16

Demi's POV

As I woke up, there was light on my face. "Am I dead?" I say. No reply. "Hello?" I ask again. Still no reply. I sit up and see I'm in a field of some sort. Where am I? I look around agin. I get up slowly and walk over to the little house I see. "Demi? I'm going to get you out of here." I hear Harry say. "What?" No answer. "HARRY! " I scream as I see my dad appear out of the house. He smiles and holds out a plate of food to me. I slap it out of his hand. "Demi? What's the matter sweetie?" He asked looking comfused. "YOUR AN ASS!" I yell at him. He looks flabbergasted. "Demi? What's going o-" but before I could finish, I hear a loud boom. I wake up.

"HARRY!!!!!!" I yell. "Love it's okay. I'm here. He's left. We're fine!" He says as he pulls me to his chest. That dream I remember. It was what I wanted my dad to be like. Why does he have to be an abusive person or the leader of a gang? I miss the old dad I had. He would do EVERYTHING with me. "I want my daddy back!" I yell as tears start to fall. "Demi....I'm so sorry. I'll be here for you. We need to leave town. NOW!" He yells. He grabbed my hand and tugged me along with him.

"Where are we going?" I say as we get to the airport. "Florida!" He says. "WHAT?!?!" I say as we park. "Babe please don't make this hard!" Harry says as he pulls me along so we're running. How did Harry get me from my dad is what I'd like to know! "How did you get me. Like away from my dad?" I ask. He stops and looks at me with a clenched jaw. "I'll tell you later." He said as he starts to walk again. "No." I say as I pull my hand back and stop. "Demi! Please come on. There looking for us!" He screams. "Who?" I ask scared now. "The gang members. Let's go!" He says. I grab his hand and starts to run. I see a smirk form on his face as he starts to run too.

Sorry for he little update, but I have a birthday party to go to.

Love you!!!😘😘😍😘😍😍😘