Chapter 18

Demi's POV

"Hello?" I ask afraid. "Shut up!" I heard someone yell. "Who are you?" I ask. My eyes have a blindfold over them. "No one now shut up or I swear ill shot you along with Harry." I hear him say. I im mentally slap myself. I need to get out of here. I feel me in a big t shirt and some sweat pants. At least I think. I feel so sleepy but I have to stay awake. Oh crap. Where IS Harry? I think. "HARRY!" I yell. I hear nothing. Then a door slams and I hear footsteps coming towards me. I try to wiggle out. That's when I feel one of my hand loose. I pull the blindfold off. We're in a all white room with blue stripes. "Who are you?" I ask the man next to me.

"I'm zyan." He replies. "Oh. Hi......" I say awkwardly. "Yes. I know. Your Demi. Nice to meet you." He says kinda rushed. "And yes. Harry's fine. He really wants to see you." Wow. He really can read minds. "And no I'm not the guy that was yelling. Harry told you about the gang. Right?" He asked. "Yeah" I said awkwardly. "We'll it seems your caught in it", He says. "Niall help he lad",HE says.

Niall is in this. Not my Niall !!!!! "What?!?" I yell. "It's okay love. So Niall is talking to the boss about quitting for you. Also Harry said he will."

"Whose the boss", I question him.

"Ehhhhhhhh...... LIAM!" He says. I give him a funny look. "Who's that? Liam like the one I dated?!?" I ask. I was very confused. "He's the boss. Duh!" He says. "We'll lets change you into something......else." He says with a smirk. "Here!" He says as he throws a tank top and some shorts at me. And may I add booty shorts! "Ummmmmm I don't want to wear that!" I say. He grabs my hair and pins me down to the ground. "You will do whatever I tell you to do darling!" He says through gritted teeth. I nodded and he got off me. I start to walk toward the bathroom when he grabs my arm. "It's okay. Don't be shy. Change in here!" He says with a smirk. "I want Harry!" I yell.

"Why? I'm here!" He says stepping closer. "Do you not like me?" He asks. Still stepping closer. I took a step,back. "I'm dating Harry!" I blurted out. Apparently he didn't like that, because he grabbed my hair and threw me against the wall. I'm now one the floor and he walks over to me. He punches me in the face over and over and over again. "S-t-o-p!" I scream in between punches. Then the door swings open but that doesn't stop zyan from punching me. I couldn't see who it was, because there was now blood everywhere on my face. My vision got blurry. Don't black out! I tell myself. Then he stops. I can hear grunts. "Shut the heLL up!" I hear Harry yell. "I left you to protect her. Not kill her!" I hear Niall say.

I felt arms wrap around me. "I'm so sorry Demi!" I hear Harry say. "I wish I would have never followed you. But I am glad we met. I wish it was a different ending though." He says. Then I hear a gunshot. I get my vision back to see Niall holding a gun. Zyan dead on the floor and he's pointing it at me and Harry now.

" Harry!! She's mine. I want her. You go find a slut to keep!" Niall yells. I grab onto Harry. "No!! He's mine!" I yell at Niall. He looks hurt. " buttttt....." Is all he manages to say. He turns the gun around and holds it to his head. I jump up and grab the gun before he hit the trigger. "Niall!!?!? Are you crazy???" I scream. "I love you too. Just not like I love Harry!" I yell. I grab him and pull him into a hug.

"I love you Ni!" I say as I start crying. "I-love-you-too!" He manages to get out. Then the guy that took me lookas at zyan then me then Niall and finally Harry.

"Who the hell killed zyan?!?" I screamed. "I did." I said before Niall could take fault. "Wh-at?" He shudders like he's afraid of me. "Yeah. That's right. I'm a murderer!" I scream. He backs up and leaves. "Demi! What have you done?" I hear Harry say. Then I frown. What have I done??

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone. Sorry for the late update. I've been sick but I hope y'all enjoy. It's a little longer! But yeah. Bye!!!

-Katie:)