Chapter 17

"Wake up Demi. We're here." I hear Harry say. I open my eyes and stretch. "Where are we?" I ask as I look around. We're in a room. With a bed and a tv and a dresser and our suitcases. "Florida." He says as he gets up. "Harry! There's no milk!" I hear Niall yell from the other room. I run out of the closed door and into Nialls arm. "Hello love!" He says as he squeezes me back. "Hi ni!" I yell. I hear Harry laugh from behind us. Then I feel arms wrap around me. I laughed and reached for Niall. We all laughed. I just drug Niall with me where ever Harry drug me to, which sadly was to the couch. "That was fun!" I yell. We all laughed.

"Harry. Please! I'm sorry!" I yell as I grab his arm and pull him to me. "No Demi!" He laughs. "Please?!" I yell. We both laugh and I attack him. I wish this Harry was like this all the time. He starts to sing

"your hand fits in my like it's made just for me, bare this in mine like it was meant to be and I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheek but it makes not senses to me "

"Your voice...... It's ... Beautiful", I stutter.

" We'll thanks love", he smiles taking me hand in his.

Then we both laugh a little more. Then we fall asleep.

When I wake up, I was halfway asleep when I hear Harry scream something. "No!" He screams loud. "Harry! NOW!" I hear an unfamiliar voice. Who was it. He sounded like a man. Around his 40's or so. I quietly get out of bed and get to the stairs when I see Harry is walking up them. "Who was that?" I ask. "No one." He replays with a smile. I didn't want to get him angry so I just let it go. "You tired?" He asked. I went into the bathroom and noticed why he asked. I had bags underneath my eyes and I was pale. Wow. I looked awful.

"I'm going to get a shower." I say as I leave to get my clothes. "Okay!" He says as he jumps back into bed. I gather my stuff and head back. I look as myself in the mirror before I get in. The scar is still there from my dad branding me. I had a bruise from where Harry hit me but it was okay. I understood kinda. The I got into the shower and washed off all the troubles of my past.

1 hour went by and I was still in the shower. "DEMI? ARE YOU OKAY?" I hear Harry yell. I started to feel weak. I fell to the ground. I couldn't move. I look up to see a man. He looks about 50 and he is holding a needle in his hand. "H-." Is all I manage to get out before I hear the door bust down and Harry is kicking the guy. Then everything went black. AGAIN!!!

-Katie:)