Chapter 9

Demi's POV

"BRITTANY!" I scream. Brittany is my best friend ...... More like my sister.

"How you feeling Demi , no offensive but you like you got hit by a bus", She says grinning.

"We'll I missed you to Britt-Brat", I say(She hates when I call her that).

"Hey, I think I know a way to get away from your dad", Brittany says.She comes over and sits on the bed with me.

She really been there with me from the start. She has helped me with my problems with my dad, get away from my dad, and is like a big sister. She takes out her phone and shows my an article. "Here read this", she says as she hands me the phone.

"I'm sorry I can't read this it's to blurry", I say.She gives me that look that she always gives me when she thinks I'm crazy.She takes the phone back and starts to read

"Once your 18 your free to go".

"Free to go"? I ask confusingly.

"Yea you are able to leave and adult cause the laws says your basically an adult". She grins.

"HE JUST SHOT ME DO YOU THINK HE IS GOING TO LET ME GO THAT EASILY"! I scream at the top of my lungs.

She got off the bed and walked out of the room. She drug Niall out with her.

Brittany's POV

Well. She's in a bad mood. I mean I get it and all. She doesn't have a mom and just got shot by her dad, but no need to yell!! "Niall? Listen. I'm really scared for her life right now! Please tell Harry to keep her safe." He looked down at his feet. "Harry left with Mary. I spent the night." He said still looking at his feet. "YOU LIKE HER!!!!!" I screamed.

"Shhhhhh!" He screamed. Doctors and nurses started to stare.

"AWWWW! YOU TWO WOULD LOOK ADORABLE TOGETHER!!"

"Please stop Brittany!"

"Why? You should ask her out! Like NOW!"

"What? No! She just got shot by her dad! Ima wait a little longer!!!"

"So you do like her?!"

"Shut up!"

With that, he went back in the room.

Demi's POV

--2 hours later--

"Please?!" I yelled at Niall. "I want to play checkers!!" Niall screamed. "I want to play trouble!" I screamed back. We both were laughing. The doctors said I could leave in a few days I was excited!

I hated the hospital!

"Fine! But just cause your cute when your angry!" He said. I felt my cheeks heat up.

He leaned in. Closer and closer until it felt like we were sharing breaths.

"I want to kiss you so bad!" I blundered out.

He looked at me

"Your wish is my command!" He said.

He smashed his lips against mine. It felt way better than Harry's kiss. Harry was different. Niall lips are soft and he is so sweet. While Harry is a jerk! He pulled away. He smiled, then got up and left. I was left in awe. He was the best kisser I had ever been with. And he and Harry and Liam were the only ones I kissed. Liam was my old boyfriend. He was a jerk like Harry. Well I think I should get some rest now.

Goodnight.

_________________========================

Yeah. I made it longer. Hope you enjoyed!!!

-Katie:)