Chapter 7

Harry's POV

When I woke up, I saw Niall sitting on the edge of the bed. "What are you doing here? Where's Demi?!" I screamed at him. "She's in the ICU. They said she was a fighter. Her dad shot her 4 times in the side." I was shocked at what he just told me. I have to get to her. I have to find her. I need to hug her. I need her to be in my arms again. I really miss her.

-----Dream-----

"Demi. Are you okay.where are we!?" I asked her. "In a movie. Shhhhh!" She said as she put her finger to my mouth. She traded them with her lips. "I love you!" She said. Then her dad walked in. *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

3 people shot. One of them was Demi. She wasn't breathing. "STOP YOU UGLY PIECE OF NOTHING!!!!" I screamed at her dad. "Why would I stop. This is fun. Terrorizing you. It's all just a game. I kill you in the end. Say goodbye to Demi. He shot her again. She didn't even move, but I did. I ran to her, but her father pulled her away.

"GOODBYE HARRY!" Yelled her dad, and shot me in the head.

-----end of dream-----

"DEMI!!!!!!!!!" I scream as I wake up. Niall comes rushing in. "ARE YOU OKAY????" He asked worried. "I NEED to see Demi!!" I scream at him. I think it may have come out hurtful, but I need to know Demi's okay!!!

"Okay ill ask for a wheelchair." He said looking hurt. "I don't need one. Just help me up." I asked him. He did as I said.

When I got to Demi's room, she had so many tubes coming out of her. So many machines. My heart sank at the sight.

--------------------------

Yeah. It's short. Sorry. Got a volleyball game.

Love y'all.

-Katie:)