Chapter 6

Demi's POV

When I woke up, my stomach was stinging so bad. Why would he do that. I wish Harry were here but I told him not to come. He will probably listen. He probably hates me. I didn't do anything though. I wonder if Niall is with Harry. I wonder if Niall told anyone. Does Harry know Niall knows? Wow. I got to stop thinking. I have a bad headache. It hurts. I wish I had Tylenol. I look at the clock and its 5:30 a.m. I didn't know I slept all through the night!

When I got to school, I saw Harry walking towards me. I panicked and walked over to Niall. "Hey Demi!" He screamed as he pulled me into a hug, which I gladly excepted. "Demi? I really need to talk to you." I heard Harry say behind me. I turned around a looked right at his arm. He was wearing short sleeves, so I saw it. I grabbed his arm. "What are these?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "There.....um......my....um....dog..um....did it." He answered. "Those are from a razor!" I yelled. I ran past him to my locker. I was crying so much now. I just couldn't let him hurt himself because of me. I wish he never met me. I do like him, but if I make him feel that way, I can't be with him.

"DEMI! WAIT. PLEASE. WE REALLY NEED TO TALK! SLOW DOWN!" Harry yelled behind me. I was running to the football field. I just wanted to run and run and run. I was so upset, I became weak. My legs started to loosen like jelly. I couldn't stay standing. I had to stop. I dropped to my knees. I curled into a ball. I felt strong arms wrap around me. It was Harry. "Demi. Please. I'm sorry. I really like you." He said. I couldn't tell if he was crying, because we were hugging with me on the ground, and him on top of me with me still in a ball. I just wish I could be someone else. I hate my life. "I....I....I...like you..too." I say looking into his eyes. He leaned down and kissed me and then pulled away. "Want to come over?" Harry asked. Still looking into my eyes. "Sure!" I say with a smile.

"HARRY! ST-STOP!!" I scream between him tickling me on my sides. We were up in his room. He was tickling me. "ST-OP!!!" I yelled again. He just laughed at me and kept doing it. When he finally stopped, we were both grabbing our sides laughing. "I really like you, Demi." He said as he rolled on top of me. I giggled. He leaned in and kissed me. His lips were so soft. He deepened the kiss. I backed away and stood up. He grabbed my waist though and pulled me to him so I was sitting on his lap. We kissed for another 5 min til he pulled away. We were both out of breath. I got off his lap and went to his closet. I looked in there and changed into one of his t shirts. It was a little big, but it was comfortable.

"Hahaha! You,look kinda good in my clothes!" Harry said. He smiled at me. I ran over to him. I started to tickle him. He was so strong. He picked me up and took me outside. I was draped over his shoulder. *BOOM*. I heard a gunshot. Harry fell to the ground. "HARRY!!! OMG! NIALL!?!"" I scream. I don't know why I yelled for him. He didn't even live here. This when I saw my dad walk out from behind a tree. "DEMI GET YOUR A** OVER HERE RIGHT NOW. OR I WILL SHOOT YOU TOO!" He screamed at me. I didn't move. I was not going to leave Harry! *BOOM* I felt a sharp shooting pain in my side. I fell down on the ground right next to Harry. All I heard before I passed out, was police Sirons and Harry whisper, "we're going to be..okay! I love you" and then everything went black

___________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone!!!! Thanks so much for the 100 reads!!!! And the 20 votes. I love y'all so much. I love to write and y'all keep me writing this story. Look out for another book after I finish this one. Thanks again. Please vote and follow me!!!!

-Katie:)