Chapter 14

Demi's POV

I woke up in a lot of pain. I need to leave. I want to get back to my little Irish boy. Niall. I really miss him. It feels like I haven't seen him in forever. Just as I though that the door opens. It's Harry..... And my dad. My dad held a gun to Harry's head. "I thought you didn't know where she was!" My dad said, anger in his voice. Harry just growled. Harry tried to save. Me! But he tried to kill me before that. I'm so confused right now. Then I blacked out AGAIN!

When I woke up, I saw Niall next to me. Niall? Why is he here? I look around. I was at the hospital. "H-e-yyy!" I struggle to get out. He looks at me with pleading eyes as he grabbed my hand. I get up despite the pain. I walk over to him and pull his neck to mine. Our lips touched and I felt fireworks like I did with Harry. It was kinda sloppy though. I really like Niall but I think I am falling for Harry again! I pull away. But he wants more. I do too. He pulls my lips to his and asks for entrance, which I gladly allow. I then pulled away and lied down again. My back was hurting. "Goodnight princess." Is all I heard before I fell into a deep sleep.

Hey everyone. It's Katie. Yes um so iv had network problems and with volleyball and basketball and school it's been so hectic. Sorry bout that. But hope y'all enjoy this VERY short chapter. Bye! Love y'all.

-Katie:)