Chapter 11

Nails POV

I really like Demi. I can tell she likes me but Harry would beat me up if I got her instead of him. I didn't really want to get beat up. I really do like her. I wonder if she still likes Harry. That would really hurt me.

"Please!!" I heard Harry saying. "NOOOO!!!!!" I heard Demi scream. What were they talking about. I walked into the hospital room and I saw Harry on top of Demi trying to kiss her. He saw me and immediately got off her. He ran past me. His cheeks red with anger and sadness. It was kinda funny.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Do you want me to kick his ass? Did he kiss you? Did he do anything inappropriate?" I asked. She looked at me funny. "I'm fine!" She said. Then turned and looked away from me.

"Are you okay?" I asked. I was so confused.

"Please go!" She screamed.

I was now VERY confused.

"Did I do something?"

"Just get the hell away from me you pedo!! Harry told me about it!"

"What?" I asked so confused

"Don't act all innocent. You know!"

"Demi, I really-"

"Save it for your girlfriend!"

"GIRLFRIEND???!?" I screamed.

"GO! GET OUT!"

"I don't have a girlfriend!"

She threw a pillow at me. "Get out of ill page the nurses!"

I left. I had to find Harry and kill him! Why would he tell her that I have a girlfriend

Later that day,

"Harry! What the hell did you say to Demi? Why did you tell her I had a fucking girlfriend? Are you that selfish??" I screamed at him. He gave me a side smirk. "We'll I deserve her! Plus she's keeping a secret from you!"

"Secret?"

"I can't tell you though. I'm just that selfish!" He smiled and walked off.

Secret?????????

Demi's POV

"Left!!! Awwwww. That feels so good." Liam was rubbing my back. I don't know how to tell Niall I'm back together with Liam again. It'll be hard. I love Liam, but I also love Niall. Harry I used to like. Now he's like my brother. After I found out Niall was dating Mary, I couldn't take it.then Liam broke into my thought and said, "I can't feel my fingers Demi!!" He said. We both laughed. "You can stop now!" I said. I get out of the hospital this morning. I'm so happy!!! Then I got a text from Niall. Crap!

Can we please talk?

About?

Harry said you have a secret.

Oh?

Yeah! And I DON'T have a girlfriend. I only love you!

I didn't reply for 20 min. I didn't know what to say.

I'm back with my ex

30 min later

Oh:(who?

Liam

Omg! We used to be best friends in 4-8 grade!!!!

Oh:)

Yeah. So your dating my ex friend. Great.

Sorry;( I get out of hospital today!!

Yay! Want me to get you?

Liam's taking me. But thanks.

-end of texting-

"Liam, I know your tired. Go home. Niall can drive me!" "Are you sure?" "Yes!" Then he left. Wow. Nothing. No kiss. No hug. Not even a bye Demi! Well nice boyfriend!!!!

__________~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all enjoyed. Not to happy with the chapter but didn't want to keep y'all waiting!!'

-Katie:)