Chapter 21

"Stop", I hear someone yell. I look across the room to see Niall, and an unfamiliar boy both pointing a gun at my father. "Put the knife down", Niall's strong voice commands.

My father then drops the knife. Niall slowly makes his way to me being very slow and precise. He grabs my arm and pulls me away from this monster I call dad.

Niall me and the unfamiliar boy, sprint out of that death hole. We go across the street to white van and hop in.

"Who's that?" I ask out of breath as I point to the man. "That's Caleb. He's my friend." He says out of breath too. "Hey Harry!" I say as I see he's the one driving the car. "Whose gun is this!?" I ask grabbing it from Niall. I accidentally hit the trigger. It shoots at the ceiling. There is now a hole. "Opps" I say

*BOOM!*

The car jolts to a stop and I hear Harry scream. "Harry!" I yell. I can't see anything. The car is filled with dust. "Niall?! Caleb?!" I scream.

I bang on the door to get out. "Demi?" I hear Caleb say. "I'm stuck!" I yell. My legs were stuck under something big. "I'll get you out! Hang on!" He says rushed. "Hurry." I squeak. I feel the pressure off my legs and I pull my legs out. "I'm out." I say. I hear it drop. "Caleb? Are you k?" I ask him.

-long pause-

"Yeah. I'm fine " he says as he grabbs my hand. I actually kinda like it. I really needed to be comforted right now. "Where's Niall and Harry?" I ask. I knew by dad would be on our tails. "I don't know!" He says.

Now I'm officially scared out of my mind.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone!!!! So yes. There is a new character, and get used to it. There will be a lot more coming later in the book. Don't worry! But thanks for the 1.5K reDs!!!! And also the 122 votes!! I never thought I'd get so many! But hope y'all enjoyed!

-Katie:)