Chapter 5

Demi's POV

"Demi? Where the he** have you been?" Yelled my father. "I was-" I was cut off by his hand slapping the side of my face. I tried to hold back tears, but I couldn't. "Shut up. Go to the basement!" He yelled as he pushed me down the stairs. I felt blood run down my face as I hit the basement floor. If he keeps doing this everyday, I'm going to die.

"Go to the bed." He yelled. He was so close that his spit hit my face. "Get on that bed." He pointed to the bed that had handcuffs and shackles. I ran over to the bed. He succumbed me tot the bed and went to his tool box. He got out this thing I had never seen before. It was glowing orange like it was hot or on fire. I got scared. Really scared. I fought to try to get out, but it was no use. He got to me and lifted up my shirt so my tummy was bare. He hesitated, but he jabbed the fiery hot stick onto my stomach. HE BRANDED ME. it was like an electric shock went through my whole body. "STOP!" I scream. "You like that? Want me to do it again!?" He yelled. He threw down the stick and again went the the box.

I look down at my stomach and I saw it said, "daddy's property". What the heck?!?!? I was shocked at what he did. He usually just hits me and kicked me. Not brands me!! I blacked out right before he came back, and I was happy for that.

Niall's POV

Wow. She was sweet. Now I know why Harry has been obsessed with her. She's really cute except the bruises on her neck. I cannot believe that a little innocent girl could be abused. I need to go talk to Harry.

When I got to Harry's house, it was almost dark. His porch lights were on. I knocked on the door and he came to the door. "Harry? I need to talk to you about Demi." And when I said that, he frowned. "I don't want to talk about her." He said. "Why? She said you don't like her! What did you do?" I asked him stunned, because he has non stopped talked about her since she came to this school. "I.....kissed....um..her." He said looking at the ground. I apparently looked very shocked, but that was acting. I already knew. She told me. "OMG!THATS GREAT!!" I screamed. He looked at the ground again. Looking very guilty. What did he do?!?!??!??!?!? "Can you come in? I have to talk to you." He said. "Sure!" I said back.

Harry's POV

I was feeling so guilty. I was so sad what I did to Demi. I really with I wouldn't be such and a** sometimes. I hate myself. Niall sat on the couch and I ran to the bathroom. I was so mad at myself, I grabbed a razor. I mad 5 big cuts and walked out of the bathroom. Niall apparently knew what I was doing. He grabbed my arm and lifted my sleeve. He gasped at the sight of it. I looked down at my arm and I also gasped at the sight of it. I ran to my room and closed the door. I ran to my bed and flopped face down. I was crying a lot. My arm was stinging and I couldn't stop thinking about Demi. I was going to go to her house whether she liked it or not. We needed to talk.

--------------------------------------------------------____________________________

Hey everyone! Thanks for the 50 reads and 10 votes! I'll update again tonight. Thanks again.

-Katie:)