Chapter13

Harrys pov

wow. Im so stuupid. i have a huge headache! I went to the bar last night to try and rap my head around Demi. She so pretty,but i found Mary in my bed this morning. The last thing I remember is that i walked into the club and saw my friends. Thats it! How did Mary come home with me? Im so confused right now! I really hope we didnt ya know do it. Im really scared to be with Demi again. she probaly hates me but i have to keep my reputation as a bad boy! I know we dated and all, but I still have feelings for her and there's a lot of it!

Demi's POV

Wow. He's such a jerk. Why would he just push me out? AGAIN??!? I mean really. He's so mean. "Hey! Demi!" I heard someone yell behind me. "I was looking for you!" I now released who it was. It was Mary?! Why was she talking to me. "I had the best night with Harry last night!" She said. My jaw dropped. "What?!" I said. I could barely hear myself say it. I was so shocked. He kissed me last night and now I have to deal with knowing he left me for Mary. I couldnt believe he did that to me! that breaks my heart. great. he kissed me then kissed Mary. that sucks alot!!!! "We'll I got to go. Tell Harry I want to see him SOON!" Then she walked off with a huge smile.

The doorbell rang. Please don't let it be Harry! I thought. NOPE! It wasn't him. It was........ KATIE! I haven't seen her in forever. Katie was my best friend. We used to hang out all the time. We don't really anymore. The last time I saw her, we got coffee. That was about 1 month ago. She is about 5'4 and has long brown/blond hair. She's really fit and has brown eyes. She's so pretty. I wish I was her

"What are you doing here?!" I screamed as I pulled her into a hug. "I'm your new neighbor!!" She screamed as she pulled away. " OMG!!!!" I scream. Then Harry pulls up. I pull Katie into the house and close the door. A couple min later, he rings the doorbell. I did not answer it. Katie gave me a funny look. "Its complicated!" i sigh as she nodds her head. Knock after knock came. I opened the door a crack when I though he was gone. He was with his back facing the door. He turned around quickly and stumbled to his feet.

"Demi! Please. Are you okay? You haven't been answering my calls or texts. Are you okay??!?! " he says. I just laugh. He pushes the door open and pulls me to a hug. I accepted but he still made me mad. How could he kiss me then go lock lips with a slut? That really irritates me. "Katie? Can I talk to him alone?" I gave her a pleading look. "Of coarse!" She said as she ran out the door. "Hi" I say. "Hey" he said. "I was very worried about you!" He said with a sad smile. "We'll I ran into Mary." I told him. His frowning deepened. "We'll..... Um.... What did she tell you?!" I frowned. "You know. Don't play mr innocent. We both know you kissed me then sell with her. Thanks for ruining my life. I really liked you!" I told him. "We'll your with Liam! So why should I live up to your expectations? We're not together!!" He yelled. I flinched as he smacked his hand really hard across my face. I fell to the floor. He picked me up by my hair and drug me out the door. I thought Katie would be there, but no! I was alone with Harry. I'm so scared.

___________________________________________________________________

4 hours later.

I have been drug into his house and he put me in his room. "Har-rry!" I scream. He got out a knife. "Please Harry. Please I am sorry. I don't care you slept with Mary. It's your life. Let me go. Please!" I told him. He grabbed my arm and stuck the tip of the knife in my forearm. I scream in pain. Then I blacked out.

Harry's POV

I hate being mean to her, but I'm the leader of a gang, so I have to get a slave for them or they'll kill me. I don't want to die! But I have to do what I have to. I cut a big hole in her and broke her bone. She was blacked out, so that was good. I didn't want to hurt her. I had to fulfill my promise to the guys. So yeah. Well I just patched her up. "I'm sorry." I whisper before I leave the room with hearties to the bed.

___________________________________________________________________

Hope y'all enjoyed. I had to put a twist in the story. You'll find more about the "gang" in the next chapter. Hope y'all like it. Thanks for the 600 reads!! Love y'all!

-Katie:)