Part 4 part 1- Bethany's POV

My sister and I woke up in some strange forest, where were we because it didn't seem like we were in Brooklyn's room at home I looked around for a sign or something that told us where we were because we definitely were not in our house in LA.I heard a groan of pain coming from beside me I looked over to see Brooklyn with her leg all twisted in a weird position, hey Brooklyn are you okay I asked her. I'm f-fine she said clenching her teeth to try to get through the pain in her leg. I looked at her as she tried to stand up and it ended up in her falling on the ground and causing a branch that was on the ground to cut a deep gash into her leg. I sighed "Brooklyn, you won't be able to walk with your leg like this I think we should try to find out where we are and then find the nearest hospital to get you fixed up and then we'll try to find a way out of here. But Bethany she whined think of this as an escape from everything bad that has happened in our lives, I mean the whole thing with Logan and everything else like your fight with Anna and Chloe. I thought about it Brooklyn was right "No Bethany do not think that your sister is right, this is all just a dream and you'll soon wake up at your house in LA."I thought but what I didn't know was that this wasn't a dream...