Brooklyn's POV- Part 8 Part 2

"Brooklyn Swan? I hear a voice ask as I'm snapped out of my thoughts, come on Brooklyn my sister says to me as I wrap my arm around her shoulders to keep myself stable. I follow the nurse down the hall to a room that has wallpaper with little paw prints in different colors of blue, green and purple on the walls. I get on the hospital bed that is in the center of the room and the nurse comes over to me with a clipboard, I'm Nurse Howland what seems to be the problem today she asks I look at Bethany not sure of how I should respond to the question and my sister gives me a little smile. "Well, my sister and I were looking for someone who could give us directions on how to get to our dad's house because we just moved here from LA and we don't really know where things are yet and we don't know anyone either so we were walking around the forest and my sister fell and hurt her leg really bad so I felt like it was probably best to look for someone who could help us so that my sister could get her leg looked at and that was when we ran into Bella." I looked up at Bethany with a small smile happy with the fact that she hadn't told Nurse Howland the real reason why we were there, the nurse then turned to me and said "Well from looking at your leg it definitely looks broken and that gash looks pretty deep but we will have to do an X-ray to see how bad of a break it is and if it's a really complex break you might need to have surgery on your leg as well as a cast but if the break isn't as bad then I'll just cast it and stitch up the gash and you girls can get over to your fathers house to get settled in will I looked at Bethany who just looked at me with a blank expression on her face and no emotion whatsoever I knew that she was probably thinking about how we weren't Bella's sisters and that she was wondering how we were going to get home to LA but I was thinking about how life here in Forks Washington has been better than anything I have experienced in LA and I think that if Bethany can give Bella a chance that she would start to see the good side of everything that has happened so far because so far this has been better than anything I have experienced because there's one thing that I knew wouldn't stop me from being happy is that I was no longer being abused by Logan.